Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old May 4th, 2010, 01:35 PM

Default when in doubt.

google that shit!

hahaha thats a facebook pageand i had to "like" it becasue i literally google anything and everything.. i need to spell something . google.
i need to find an address. google.
when im bored. google.
google google google. i loveee it!
Old May 4th, 2010, 02:57 PM

haha me too i love google i think i woul be lost without it seriously i even use google on myphone i txt.. google(400453) and it send you results haha. its actually helped with travia question when my parents ask and we all dont know lol
Old May 5th, 2010, 12:39 PM

I love google too. I use it for everything. I mean I can not stand any other search engines so I am loyal to google. I have tried other ones like bing, yahoo, and aol but they just aren't as good as google. I seriously use it for everything even to look for alarm clock haha. I know that sounds weird but it actually works really well and it wakes me up when my regular alarm clock doesn't
Old May 5th, 2010, 03:32 PM

oh yeah same here i cant stand any other search places.. like i like the topic on yahoo.. and msn but i would never look for information in there.. i literally google everything.. the time. times around the word any question i might have and what not,
Old May 10th, 2010, 01:01 PM

i agree i love to google things as well i never knew that you could txt to google and they will answer you back.. im so excited now that i can google on my phone and not have to surf the internet. yay for me... im so excited.. woohoo. i think im going to try it right now and im going to try to good a certain place or something and see what it tells me...
Old May 11th, 2010, 11:57 AM

be sure to be super speacfic. lol becasue then you will get " did you mean" txts lol nut yeah i love google its really a life saver and ive come to depend on it soo much its not even funny haha so yeah thank you to whoever founded google!
Old May 11th, 2010, 03:21 PM

yup! we all google everything. don't know this biology question.. goooogle... helps al ot.. even when i'm trying to write a paper! or like soemone said.. trying to spell a word or something. i love the google map too! when i'm going somewhere that i never been too i like to google map it so i know how it looks a alike a head of time.
Old May 17th, 2010, 06:10 PM

i looovee google its a life saver! not to mention i google everything and anythign somertimes even if i already know the answer i just do it becasue im not some type of freak or anything i just love google and when im bored i start to google.
Old May 19th, 2010, 02:24 PM

I love google too. It is like the best thing ever. I mean I just google pretty much everything. I mean I tried other search engines before but it is just not as good as google. I just like the look of google and how it is sorted. The only thing I dont like is that they changed the format of it kind of so not everything that relates to what you searched for is shown not it is like by categories so you have to click another category like images or videos to find it in that category.
Old May 19th, 2010, 06:30 PM

yeah im pretty much addicted to google! lol its probably one of the best things that has happen to me.. because i use and abuse google! haha i search anything and anyone its ridiculous i sometimes even goog to goole and type in website.. like www. eonline.com and then just click the link from there! instead of typing it in the box