Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Seniors' Health

Old May 4th, 2010, 10:35 AM
Default mothers day.

well mothers day is this sunday and my grandma is coming into town! im super excited but i cant seem to figure out what to get her for mothers day we normally get her her fav perfume but i mean after awhile how much perfum can a girl have.. mothers day. christmas/ her bday.
i was thinking since my mom and gma are gonna be in town that we just give her and my mom a day at the spa??
Old May 4th, 2010, 12:20 PM

yeah that seems likea good idea that way then can go ..relax and have fun soo yeah i would say that .. another thing is the nail salon.. but i mean all they can really do there is nails so im not sure how much they would like that
Old May 5th, 2010, 02:17 PM

thats a good question..hmm i have no idea what im gonna get my mother. my sistes and i better get a move on things becase times-a-ticking! lol.
Old May 7th, 2010, 01:25 PM

yes mothers day is this sunday and it came so quick i am not really sure what to get my mom.. she has everything she could need. i mean im not the richest right not so i dont really want to buy her jewlery simply because if i buy her something i want to get somethign expensive.. im going to vegas to see my mother in law and were just getting her a small thing of flowers.. nothing too big..
Old May 10th, 2010, 11:28 AM

mothers day was very special around my house this year.. we went all out we had mothers day party on saturday and then on sunday we went out to lunch and had an amazing spread of food then we went sight seeing and then went home and had an amazing bbq, then strawberry wine and banberry pie. it was so delish i was so excited.. to bad my mother in law missed out on the festivitys..
Old May 11th, 2010, 10:43 AM

mothers day was a success! and my gma loved her gifts flowers and cards soo over all im glad everything went smoothly. its crazy or me to think of myself having a mothers day and someone actually giving me a gift. mannn.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 01:31 PM

i send my grandma a gift on mothers day always i alwasy make sure shes taken care of. iduuno my grandma is like my second mom and if shes not with us on mothers its a little weird. haha im just use to having her around and even tho she lives in a different state you hardly ever notice since we are constantly visting and shes constantly coming to us