Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Car Electronics

Old May 3rd, 2010, 04:43 PM

Default did you kmow.

post did you know facts here :]

did you know that it takes 3 years to fix the tv issues such as.. you know when your watching a show on tv and then the commerical comes on and its super loud.. well that problem takes 3 yrs to fix so that the sound will all be the same
Old May 4th, 2010, 10:43 AM

did you know..

that curious gorge doesnt have a tail.

haha i didnt know either until someone drew him and i was all" wheres his tail" and then we looked and he never had one!
Old May 10th, 2010, 11:53 AM

Did you know hello kitty was born with out a mouth??? when the inventors in china came up with the doll they figured she would be the roll model of many young girls because woman are supposed to be seen and not heard so they made the doll look really pretty and girly but she has no mouth because there not supposed to talk. i cant believe they really made a doll like this.
Old May 19th, 2010, 11:24 AM

Oh that is so interesting.

Did you know that the more people you eat with the more you eat. I found that out from OMG facts because I follow them on twitter haha. They always have interesting facts.
Old May 19th, 2010, 05:28 PM

the hello kitty one makes sense.. ive heard that before.. well not the hello kitty party but the part about how the women are supposer to be seen and not heard but yeah i didnt knwo about the more ppl you eat with the more you eat!! ahhh i need to stop doing that then cause im already an over eater! lol.

mmm. did you know that chocolate doesnt really make you break out.. and dark chocolate and red wine are good for your heat :]
Old May 21st, 2010, 11:34 AM

those are all really good facts haha im going to elaborate on the dark chocolate. did you know that dark chocolate, oysters and konch shells are all aphoredaics. well they are said to be. Also the best way to turn on a girl is for a guy to make out with her because his saliva is a natural way to stimulate the sexual desires..
Old May 26th, 2010, 01:01 PM

Haha those are some interesting and some funny facts like the saliva one. I don't why but I just started laughing. But anyways did you know that if you get straws and put one in a drink and one outside and put both in your mouth you wont be able drink anything.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 11:37 AM

Did you know that a strawberry is actually not a berry because its seeds are outside instead of inside like a blueberry or a blackberry. I don't know I just thought that was interesting when I found out.
Old June 7th, 2010, 11:55 AM

that whole fact about the strawberry not actually being a berry is actually a good fact. i had never heard of that before.. i thought that if it had seeds just in general then it was a fruit and if it does not then its a veggie. anyways my random fact for this post is that your foot is as big as your arm.. (from your wrist to you elbow crease) haha i think that its really cool. i tried it and i was suprised to know my foot is actually that big.
Old June 8th, 2010, 12:00 PM

and your height is as long as your arm spand from middler finger to middle fineger butyeah i also have heard the starwberry fact and i heard that a tomato is actually a fruit not a veggie since it has seeds on the inside