Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old April 30th, 2010, 01:42 PM

Default wearing heels, ruining your feet..

so i have been basically wearing heels all the time for work and i was having alot of problems and back pain being caused by my legs and my feet being un even.. anywyas when i went to see my chiropractor they told me that my feet needed to be adjusted so once they adjusted them it was so much better i feel that i walk alot more even~
Old May 3rd, 2010, 01:34 PM

yes its a good thing when people are able to find out and fix the problem that has been causeing them pain.. i remember my hip would be poping alot when i walked and it turned out that my legs werent even so they had to pull and tug on my legs and "crack" the joint kinda like you would your nuckles.. so it was really nice.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 06:40 PM

beauty is pain..

seriously it is. i love heels wear them all the time.. to the mall anychance i get because well not only do i love them but they make an outfit look alot better and im short so it doesnt hurt to add a little height. anyways.

sometimes i wear heels that kill my feet i literally get blisters and walk around in them with the blisters super painful but it looks cute soo i do it anyways..

waxing.. threading. all painful.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 06:53 PM

mmhmm.. thats true.. everything comes with a price haha just make sure you never over do it. where you cans eriously put yourself in danger. but for the most part little things like that only enhance and helps build confidence.
Old May 4th, 2010, 11:38 AM

yeah heels are too cute but know your limits girl! haha well yeah i mean we all do it. and sometimes when you go out and your feet start to hurt the next day your like " im not wearing heels today:" haha i do that all the time
Old May 5th, 2010, 04:32 PM

im actually going to a play tonight and im gonna wear heels. as well as saturday and sunday. mm probably fridat too if go out so yeah see. its become part of my life and sometimes i dont even feel the pain unless the heels are super uncomfortable
Old May 11th, 2010, 04:20 PM

not really the type of girl to wear heels.. i don't know i just can't do it like how some girls can. some girls basically sleep in them. i always look at those girls in amazement wondering how they hell they manage the pain. high fives to those who can make it. wish i was one of them!
Old May 17th, 2010, 04:40 PM

on saturday i wore teo pairs of super cute heels.. but sooo uncomfortable> i literally went from wearing one all day and walking around to changing into entire different pair for the night and being in even more pain. ohh man they were bad. jessica simpson please make your shoes more comfortable.!
Old May 18th, 2010, 11:55 AM

yup i agree i think that wearing heels can be bad.. but also it has its pros and cons.. for example.. it makes your legs look loner, and your but a little bigger haha.
but yeah i wear heels alll the time and there are some heels that feel like pillows abd you wouldnt expect it and then the ones where you think would be super comterable are the wrost ones.
Old May 29th, 2010, 06:28 PM

chiropractors are AWESOME. they make you feel really good, especially after the session is over. it is such a fantastic feeling. i didn't know they would adjust your feet....but yeah....

i would not wear heels for many of the reasons above. heels make you look real good, however.