Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old April 30th, 2010, 12:31 PM

Default oh how a simple movie night turns into...

So im wondering who else has had this happen to them.. so it goes a bit like this.. Guy: hey do you want to come over to my place and watch a movie.. Girl being naieve.. "sure what movies we going to watch?" well durring the movie he trys to put on some moves and then by the end of the movie hes trying to get you into bed.. haha all movies nights end up like that.. i HATE that..
Old May 4th, 2010, 01:04 PM

up that happens alot. haha i remmeber the first time that happen to me i was watching a movie and i was txting my freind who ive never done anythig with excpet be freinds.. anyways im at home watching slumdog millionaire and we were txting and i told him what i was doing...

he was all" aww i love that movie" and then he was all" when are you gonna invite me to one of your movies nights"
and i was like:" well im alwasy having movie nights"
so he asked if he can come watch and i said yes.. and we made hot chocolate watched the movie everythign was good.. and then when the movie ends he kisses me and then after awhile hes all lets go to your room!

ohhhh no no no no. hha
Old May 4th, 2010, 02:24 PM

righhhtt! like come on ppl! haha innocent movie night.. dont try to attact me! i remember my best friend was workign and this guy came in and asked her out.. she took his number and then they went to starbucks. later that night.. and a few days i think a week or so we hung out there was 4 of us. me my friend that guy and his friend.. and the double date that i was set up iwth tried to kiss me like right away and asked" why wont you kiss me" and i was like ummmm becasue i just met you like 4 hrs ago!
Old May 5th, 2010, 06:47 PM

hahaha thats funny. yeah its like our ideal movie night is different then some of the guys they mainly have one thing in mind and they go for the kill when they can haha i should know i hangout with mainly all guys and ohh man if you could hear some of the stories i hear from them
Old May 7th, 2010, 12:46 PM

yea its pretty funny you ask a guy what they expect from a movie night and they usually say that they expect you to give something up..haha or atleast get some sort of play from you.. haha this one guy tried many times to have movie nights to get some.. haha he even offered up a free massage.. haha i was tempted but i was like nope..
Old May 8th, 2010, 06:44 PM

That actually happens? Just hanging out and then all of a sudden, you're in bed?

Well, I guess it's not all that implausible, but I've heard of that story/tale a lot in different mediums and shows, so that's why it sounded farfetched. Ah well. xD

Hmm...I need to think about something on this, since something like this could happen soon in my life.