Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old June 30th, 2010, 01:21 PM

i drink alot of water. i like to change it up every now and then by drinking like lemonade and every now and then i will have a soda.. but mainly green teas and water soo good. and really resfreshing on a hot day always hits the spot
Old August 26th, 2010, 04:13 PM

recently its been coffee and i think im going through coffee withdrawls becasue i feel soo weird super tired and i feel moody like im a big grump lol.. ahh but normally its water, green tea and recently coffee iced coffee to be exact.
Old September 15th, 2010, 01:04 PM

pretty much water.. and when its not water i really like coffee dqamn man i ddint gat a coffee today and i can start to feel that 230 feeling.. i wonder why this happens to me.. and yeah i know i thought bout it too but i just didnt have time before work. ahh seriously its killing me
Old October 22nd, 2010, 11:29 AM

normally its water, and from time to time soda but recently i have been drinking alot alot of coffee! i cant help it ive feel like i have no energy and i cant help it i mean sometimes i feel like im about to knock out on my computer at work,.
Old November 9th, 2010, 04:38 PM

i have a bottle of water with me every day and where ever i go. for some reason my lips are really chapped right now. even when i lick it it still dry!!! it actually hurts. boo! anyways, i drink water because i really do think it helps my face. helps me wash out all the bad toxins in my body! so drink water guys! it really does work.