Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old April 28th, 2010, 04:08 PM

Default what is your cosumptino of drinks daily?

soo on avergae how much water are you consuming??soda/ coffe etc.
i normally drink water all day.. and mix it up with a green tea if i want something else.. but other then thati thin for the last 72 hrs i have had nothing but water and arizona green teas.
Old April 28th, 2010, 05:57 PM

haha im the same way well with waternot green teas.. more like cyrstal light.. but yeah this might be too much infor but when i use the restroom its like clear! hha thats how much water i drink.. so im not sure how good that is but still.
Old April 30th, 2010, 11:01 AM

i really need to drink alot more water. i usually drink like a bottle or two of water then i drink alot of ice tea and sodas i know its not healthy and im going to try to stop drinking soda but its just so darn good i really cant cut out my soda compleatly. i think starting next month im really going to change my drinking habits and try to only drink NON soda things..
Old May 1st, 2010, 03:41 PM

I tend to drink water when I am working late at night heavilty....at least a huge 44oz glass of water at least twice on the hard working nights. even then, I try and have at least a glass or two of water a day, and then, most of the time, I tend to drink at least 2-3 cans of soda when working. xD

But yeah, I need to stop drinking soda.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 10:31 AM

i like to drink alot of soda.. i drink so much water its not funny.. im suprised that im not drounded in water.. haha did you know that you can acutally die from drinking too much water because the body can only function wiht like a certain amount of water and really it dosent matter but once you go over that level. your dead.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 05:23 PM

well saturday i had pepsi and todayi had a pepsi.. and hardly any water ohh and some cranberry juice.. i need to get back on the water i think im just gonna drink water water water all week long until i clean out my system im soo serious
Old May 4th, 2010, 10:09 AM

right now mainly water i drank last night and feel soo out of it i seriously feel like im still drunk lol and i remember everything that happened last night so i wasnt over doing it,. but yeah anyways soa right now im feeling a little dehyrdated and im gonn stick to water.
Old May 5th, 2010, 12:15 PM

Lately I have not been drinking that much I will probably drink about a bottle a day and then drink a few cups of juice during meals but that is about it. I do drink a lot of water when I go to restaurants though I guess because food is really salty there I dont know but I usually have to drink at least two cups for a meal.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 11:08 AM

My consumption of liquids everyday is usually juice, brisk, and water. I usually will have a can of brisk or a cup of juice with every meal. I usually drink about a bottle of water throughout the day when my throat gets dry but that is about if for the day.
Old June 24th, 2010, 02:31 PM

i usually just drink water most of the day. i barely drink soda but when we do buy soda for the house it just goes down hill from there because i would have to have one every day. and then when i don't drink it.. i don't drink it at all. it's insane how soda just have a craving hold on me sometimes!!!