Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old May 22nd, 2010, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Irvine View Post
i like to just hang out watching the movie eating my sncaks and not talking or anything like that.. i cant stand it when the couple a few seats down from you is like needing a hotel room so bad its really distracting and i cant stand it. i really wish that people could just walk away and go do something somewhere else haha i really like it when you kinda make jestures and then they get the hint and either move or quit what there doing...
As much as I sympathize with this, I can't help but wonder if that might be a little fun to do...or at least doing something like this, but in a less extreme variety. xD

At least, that's what I think. Personally, what I hate is when people go to the restroom. I know it may be necessary, but you'd have to watch them scoot by you, or if they get close to you, you get bumped with their butt. D:
Old May 24th, 2010, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitley morris View Post
nothing is more annoying then someone answering their phone during a movie and you can totally here them telling the person sorry im at the movies i cant talk.. Its pretty annoyign because its like why the hell did you even have to answer that call there is no reason let it go to voice mail or get up and go answer it out side.. Seriously.
omg i agree i hate it when a person answera a call during the movie. Its like look jerk i just payed $10 to watch a movie and i would really like it if you didnt sit here talking on your phone ruining my movie.. Haha i have even asked people to get off of their phone...
Old June 2nd, 2010, 10:27 AM

Yeah I think it is really annoying when people answer their phones during the movies I mean seriously just leave it to voicemail. Or go outside and answer it. I agree about the little kid thing too I mean It is inappropriate to have a little kid at an R rated movie. I mean seriously hire a baby sitter or something instead but I guess ultimately it is the parent's choice.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 05:57 PM

people who laugh ridiculously loud! super annoying.. also i hate when ppl chew with there mouth open.. ohhhh and.. i do not like when ppl pick up there phone calls in the movie theaters! its like damn call the person back why did u pay 10 dollars to see the movie or... leave! the theater
Old June 10th, 2010, 02:31 PM

well of course my biggest pet peeve is when people in the theater are just being obnoxious and rude. talking real loud and making comments about every little tiny speck of thing that is going on. "OMG that door is green i want my room to be that color." ugh.... it's like people are trying to ENJOY a movie here and not here to listen to your comments. that's after the movie thank you very much.
Old July 1st, 2010, 03:18 PM

One thing that annoys me during a movie is when the main character is trying to explain something that happened, or explain a particular scene or action.....and as of a result, it sounds like it is being spoken from a really wordy novel, or speaking dialogue that sounds like it came from a boko than from a person.

It's minor, but it takes me out of a movie.
Old July 12th, 2010, 02:43 PM

yeah drives me nuts! when someone texts durring movie.. its like okay you cant wait to reply until after the movie?? and then when someone s phone rings and they stare at it and check whose calling its like.. but it on vibratae! silent and then go outside and talk geeezzees!
Old July 13th, 2010, 12:40 PM

yeah i cant stand that! it drives me crazy!! its like why are you paying 11 dollars to text do that somewhere else.. drives me crazy haha. its liekokay your txts arent going wnyeher they will be there when you get out.