Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old April 28th, 2010, 03:25 PM

Default apps on phones

so i just got a new phone about a month and a half ago and of course when you have a new phone you explore it right. well i found out that i can maquest on it and i cant get steph by steph directions.. numbers to resturants and what as well i love balcberrys and my new gps app.
Old April 28th, 2010, 05:17 PM

they have an app for everything these days.. chipotle even has an app on the iphone! haha soo yeah i will admit they are prtty cool, some of them have jokes.. they keep track of your cycle.. umm money smart.. its all pretty useful if you ask me
Old April 30th, 2010, 01:13 PM

i went shopping and i was lost i dont knwo how i i ended up where i was but i was driving and then i got lost and i didnt know how to get home.. anyways i checked out my ipone and i pulled up an app my husband had put on my phone and it was something like im lost and it gives you directions how to get home.. its kinda like a gps but its a diffrent app.
Old May 5th, 2010, 03:42 PM

i love my gps app its really a life saver it gives me directions i can search locations.. also surrounding cities. and it helps when i need a number so i can just typ in a resturant and order without gettint up
Old May 17th, 2010, 03:58 PM

i love my apps.. like my searching app. gps and facebook app lol its pretty cool i will admit. anyways right now i dont have internet on my bb becaseu i had to cnacel it since currently right now im paying for two lines and i work abour 3 days a weeke anda 100 and soemthing phone bill would be too ridiculous
Old June 7th, 2010, 11:58 AM

they have so many diffrent apps for all the diffrent types of phones.. like the iphones have a bazillion apps while the blackberry has alot aswell. if you have a "smart phone" like a bb or something like that you should check out www.crackberry.com they have so many cool things going on. its really sweet they also have tons of ring tones that are like 100% free you just download them to your phone. i love it.
Old June 17th, 2010, 02:59 PM

ahh i love that feeling! finding out that something so amazing exist on your phone all along. i never used my iphone's map before but definitely a plus having it on our phones! it's just so fancisnating how technology is evolving!! can't blieve we have this mini tomtom on our phoens! yippy!
Old June 18th, 2010, 02:18 PM

i know it's already on it, but one of my favorite apps for the phone would have to be the youtube app on the iphone. i really like that you can load any video on there, and be entertained either by stupid videos, or listening to great music, it's a great tool in my opinion for entertaining yourself. in fact, if i had youtube on an ipod touch, i'd not even bother with music as I can find anything on youtube.
Old June 21st, 2010, 01:49 PM

i love my navigation app. loooovveee ittt! its helped me so much. with directions.. locations.. looking for local searches so yeah im glad that they put this app on my phone.. as for games.. i never play games on my phone.. its almost as if i forget they are there.
Old July 15th, 2010, 04:36 PM

i love my iphone apps!!! my sister's boyfriend jailbroke mine and added some sort of app or whatever that lets me download any app for free..! it's awesome... i would be sooo bored if i was sitting at the doctors office without my iphone and the apps.. they keep me company when i'm bored. =)