Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old April 28th, 2010, 02:35 PM
Default movie game

there are soo many movies out there.
alot of them kinda based on the same thing.. like how many cinderella storys ar there out there..
soo in this game. you need to name two movies that have the same plot / storyline.

example.. mr and mrs smith.
the killers( comes out in the summer with ashton kutcher /kathrineheidgal)
Old April 28th, 2010, 03:50 PM

all the cinderella stories..

like ever after.
a cinderella story with hilary duff.
that selena gomez one. and then
the one with brandy and whitny houston all based on cinderella and im sure there are alot more.
Old April 28th, 2010, 05:39 PM

mm good question!

mm i think all the 90s movies have a theme to it" bets" they alwasy ahve a bet involved where someone is asked to take someone out or somethign along that lines and then that person finds out and says " im a bet" or" i was just a bet" something! and then they fall in love at the end of the movie
Old May 24th, 2010, 01:49 PM

movies that have types of cancer in them.. i know this is really sad bu tthen again i have a few really well knowen movies in mind. so i will first start off will the movie patch adams.. ahah the old lady who wanted to swim in a pool full of spagetti. then we have a walk to remember with mandy more. and then last the movie my sisters keeper. all are veyr sad movies..
Old May 29th, 2010, 05:59 PM

speaking of 90s, there seemed to be a LOT of characters in films where you have the LOVABLE loser. they own houses, they have money, but they have no jobs, have hot girlfriends, and just spend all day acting like losers. however, no matter what sort of experiences and crazy adventures they have, they always prevail and come out on top.

bill and ted may have been an EARLY example, although they were in college and have actual motivation and careers. I'm referring to characters in movies like Biodome and Dude's Where's My Car. THOSE Kind of characters. D:
Old June 2nd, 2010, 10:36 AM

I think Knight and Day is also similar to Mr. and Mrs. Smith and the Killers. Pretty much all about spys or assassins something around that kind of storyline. but i want to watch all of them anyways. I can't wait until Killers and Knight and Day come out. So excited to watch them.
Old June 19th, 2010, 12:05 PM

Let's Go to the Greek sounds like a lot of sex comedies and dirty joke comedies starring the bad boy who parties and is inconsiderate, but has a heart of gold. and he is paired up with a uptight and straight-as-an-arrow man who has to put up with all of their shenanigans.

At least that is what I think. xD