Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old April 28th, 2010, 02:06 PM

Default baby powder on your vajay.

soo awhile ago my best friend told me that u should put baby powder on my vajay.. she said it just felt nice clean and fresh so i tried it and she was right.. it did.. not to mention i hangout with lots of guys and one day( we didnt mention the baby powder thing) my good guy freind said.. i dot mind going down there espeically if it smells like baby powder..

hahha soo try it, and see how you like it.
Old April 28th, 2010, 03:15 PM

yeah i do this from time to time.. not all the time but every soo often and it dos feel nice and clean.. iduunno what it is. i heard it from a freind who heard it from anothe friend. and i use to do it all the time but after awhile i started forgertting and now its just whatever.
Old April 28th, 2010, 05:10 PM

really? baby powder? hmmm lol i have never heard of this. it makes sense tho becasue when we were babies we use to put baby powder on down there.. wll not us personally but out moms haha soo yeah i guess.. but yeah i had never thought of that im gonna have to try it,
Old April 30th, 2010, 12:39 PM

its like guys who use ball powder.. haha i like to use it because the baby powder absorbs up all the sweat and body sents while it naturally softens your skin. and i know my boyfriend uses it for his balls because he says that they make them soft and they dont stick to his leg if he powders them.. at first i used to laugh at him until i realised its the same as using baby power for me..
Old May 3rd, 2010, 12:43 PM

i think that its ok for girls to powder their vagina. its like what we do to our children when their younger to prevent them from getting diper rashes and other bacteria growth or smells. i think that its funny that a guy mentioned that he would totally go down on a girl if she used baby powder..but its natural alot of women use it.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 04:36 PM

yeah i do this as well.. it just feels nice and clean .. idunno what it is. and yeah haha i think its funny that guy said he wouldnt mind going down if it smells like baby powder haha soo yeah try it and see how well you guys like it.
Old May 4th, 2010, 12:24 PM

hmm really? im gonna have to try this biut like everyone said its liek when we were babies and they used it on us.. soo yeah i mean its not like its going to do any harm ya know. when i go to target im gonna have to pick up some baby powder and try it out for myself.
Old May 10th, 2010, 11:34 AM

its used on skin and so its okie to use it on you private parts because the powder does the exact same stuff it does to your skin when you were little. it freshens up your vagina and it also helps to absorb some of the sweat so that way it keeps it dry and sented nicely.. i encourage many woman to try it and they will probably like it.
Old May 11th, 2010, 04:06 PM

at first i thought you guys meant putting it inside the vajayjay. but you guys mean the outside right..??? i do that after i shower.. after everythign is all nice clean and shaved.. it feeels really rreally nice and comfortable.. feels better than moisturizing it with lotion!! well in my opinioN!!!
Old May 17th, 2010, 02:37 PM

i have to start doing this again.. becasue i remember the fresh feeling and i stopped doing it awhile back maybe like a few months ago. haha its funny that someone posted it on here .. becasue i mean i didnt know lot of ppl did this. its nice to hear little secrets that ppl do.