Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old May 11th, 2010, 12:43 PM

mmmhmm! and it feels like time is never moving! mann.. seriously its as if you look at the clock and it feels like 20 minutes have gine by and in reality its on 2 minutes i sometimes do this think that one of my co workers use to do.,where i write down like 12:30 1, 1:30, 2 and then i cross out the number when the clock hits that time lol
Old May 17th, 2010, 03:21 PM

this time is approching for me its 215 and i inow any minutw now im gonna feel that feeling of sleepyness come over me and idunno how im going to resisit the urge to fall asleep.. esepically if im just sitting here in this chiar being bored. ugh
Old May 29th, 2010, 04:18 PM

I am feeling the tired period right now, though it is an hour late, so now, it's 3 to 4:30. D:

At least I'm eating lunch, though I imagine that once I relax, I'll be starting to nod off again. I'll definately try to follow some of these suggestions, since I don't want to nod off.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 02:04 PM

Yeah I usually feel sleepy during those times too and just random times during the day and sometimes naps help and sometimes they dont. So yeah is there anything that helps you stay awake that maybe you can eat. I know coffee doesn't help me which sucks because if it did my life would be so much easier. I mean i could just drink a cup of coffee when I felt tired but it doesn't help me because I could drink a cup and still fall asleep.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 02:18 PM

its currently 117 andwe will see if i get that feeling to fall aslepp -_- but really i think its if you have been working since the monring like when i work all day i find myself more tired during the day and its harder and harder for me to keep it under control. sometimes i close my eyes for far too long
Old July 1st, 2010, 04:37 PM

when i got in, 2 hours in, i was starting to collapse, i had to eat/drink soemthing.

personally, i think if you had good sleep, you should be fine in the later afternoon. in the first part of the day, you definately are very groggy and not up to speed. however, after you get settled in, or get past that period, you should get your 2nd wind back.
Old July 12th, 2010, 02:44 PM

that time is approaching and we'l see how tired i get im assuming i will be well you know what i normally dont work wirh anyone at this time.. and now i have a wroking buddy so maybe the conversation wont die down and the time will pass
Old August 6th, 2010, 11:24 AM

i hate it when im doing something and them i feel that i need to sleep, it really bothers me because i feel like i cant function throughout my day if im sleepy. like when i drive somewhere i have been falling asleep really fast lately i absolutely hate it but that's besides the point because i need to stay awake and be energized.