Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old April 28th, 2010, 01:48 PM

Default from 2 till 330

im always super tired arounf the hrs of 2 and 330! and thats whne im normally at work and i just want to close my eyes and fall asleep.. sometimes i even find myself closing m,y eyes and just typing.. i literally try soo hard to stay awake and i cant! does anyone else have this issue?
Old April 28th, 2010, 03:02 PM

currently going through this and i need to get moving around or something i keept telling myself that i just need to think that im not tired and then maybe it would go away .. haha but i remember once in psych they did say that if your head is bobing back and foruth .. you need to take a 15 monute nap and your ben reengerized
Old April 28th, 2010, 04:14 PM

i hate looking at the clock and you think its gonna say alot of time has gone by but in reality on about 5 minutes have gone by and its like wtf! ahh i stil have 2 hrs in this place and i think im gonna end up leaving early.. i say that hut it probably wont happen
Old April 28th, 2010, 06:01 PM

you can say that again! thats like the hardest time of day to stay awake. even when i was in highschool. i would have a hard time staying up i wonder why that is.. there has to be an explinaition.. lol even on those 5 hr enegery commericals they say its hard to stay awake during these times
Old April 30th, 2010, 11:14 AM

i feel that way sometimes.. i have also did the closing my eyes when i was typing but i accidently feel asleep. usually i chew on a peice of really strong gum athen if that dosent i usually try to get up and walk around for a minute and it gets your blood flowing so it usually wakes you up a little more when your moving and the blood is circulating..
Old May 1st, 2010, 03:47 PM

Something always helps with this condition....usually, I would say food, walking around, stretching, I'd say the biggest part of this would have to be the temperature of the place you're in. For me, when it gets really really warm, I get really cozy and I start to nod off, hence I try and have the fan facing at me so I can get cooler.

It's the only advice I can suggest.
Old May 4th, 2010, 01:21 PM

right! thank goodness im not the only one.. but yeah i alwasy feel myself falling asleep around that time and i swear yesterda at work i felll asleep for a good 2 minutes or so.. maybe longer haha and i know that doesnt seem like anything but after that i felt fine until like 30 minutes later wghen i felt sleepy again
Old May 5th, 2010, 12:19 PM

That happens to me too but more around the times of 3 to 5 or somewhere around there. I have a class during that time and it is just so hard to stay awake. It is not even that the class is boring or anything I just think it is the time of day because usually at that time even if I am at home I feel a little sleepy it is weird. I don't know what to do to stay awake especially when I have to do homework and can't keep moving around.
Old May 7th, 2010, 11:14 AM

its like the nut guy on tv advertisizing if you eat emrald nuts you wont be as tired.. haha. i get tired usually around 1-2pm and then i usually wake up around 2:30 and im good for the day its really weird how it happends like that but then again when your doing something you have to do your usually more tired than doing something you want to do..
Old May 8th, 2010, 04:35 PM

I would say if you're in a position to, when you feel tired, lie back and take a nap. If you're at school, find a quiet spot to lay down and chill, or go to your car and chill if it's not going to be too sweaty. If you can't lie down and relax, I'd either make some time to relax, or try to keep moving until the tired period goes away. Usually, you get tired because you're in a sedentary position, so the best solution is to be active.