Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old April 28th, 2010, 02:46 PM

Default i eat when im bored/mad/happy/sad/etc!

i eat all the time.. when im bored , mad, happy, sad.. its doesnt matter i sometimes feel like i eat my feelings! like one time this guy i was dating dumped me and i literally went home and ate entire fish! like huge haha.. soo yeah i wish i could turn this into productive eating.
Old April 28th, 2010, 03:53 PM

hahaha sounds just like me! im constantly eating.. when im bored i find myself wondering into somewhe. lol but yeah food is comfrot and i hope never go through a bad break up becasue.. pshhh
Old April 30th, 2010, 12:05 PM

i gain most of my weight snacking while im at work because i like to have something to snack on while im typing away. it really sucks tho because i really enjoy snacking. im not too much of a emotional eater i usually only eat a bunch of snacks i usually dont eat a whole meal so hopefully its healthy enought to keep my body normal and not over weight.
Old May 1st, 2010, 07:04 PM

Why not try to channel your anger/emotions intyo other forms of expression or things to do? Like focus your sadness/happiness into artwork or writing or through chores, rathern thn when you are eating.

If you control your eating habits, I think you'lll be fine.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 11:27 AM

i agree that when people that eat because of their emotions are really usually sad or depressed. anyways when im sad or depressed i usually do the whole im not eating.. and so sometimes i really go like a week or two and barley eat anything.. i know its very unhealthy but my stomach just hurts and so thats y.
Old May 4th, 2010, 12:53 PM

yuup sometimesd your emtions get the best of you and you become and emotional eater! haha but yeah im not gonna lie. i tend to do this too espeically when im home and bored i just eat and eat its terrible lol but yeah food is just too good.
Old May 5th, 2010, 01:09 PM

I eat all the time too and not even good or healthy food. I usually eat junk food. I am really trying to stop but sometimes I just really crave and when I do I can eat a whole bag of chips in like an hour or so. It is just so bad and unhealthy and I gain so much weight because of it. I think I am just going to try to change my habits and start snacking on fruits instead.
Old May 7th, 2010, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy Lunn View Post
i agree that when people that eat because of their emotions are really usually sad or depressed. anyways when im sad or depressed i usually do the whole im not eating.. and so sometimes i really go like a week or two and barley eat anything.. i know its very unhealthy but my stomach just hurts and so thats y.
OMG i know how you feel when im upset i really dont like to eat anything simply because my stomach usually gets so upset that it gets all in a knot and then i do not want to eat anything otherwise i get so sick that i want to throw up. its horrible because i do not need to feel this way about things but then as the same time i always get upset and do not eat.
Old May 11th, 2010, 03:48 PM

ahh i tried to cut that bad bad habit out!! i hate the fact that when i'm hungry i feel like i can eat a cow but when i actually start eating i only can eat half of the hamburger! i HATE THAT!!! =( everyone was enjoying their hamburger at in and out when i was just sitting there complaining about how i full i am. blah
Old May 12th, 2010, 10:55 AM

I eat a lot usually when I am bored like when I watch tv I am just thinking about food and what I can snack on during commercials. I probably can eat a whole meal of snacks just during a half hour show just because I pretty much get up every commercial to go find something to eat. It is so bad especially because when you are watching tv and eating you don't really realize how much you are actually eating or at least that is how it is for me.