Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old May 19th, 2010, 09:52 AM

I am like that too but with exercise in general. I have gotten super lazy these days I don't even know what is wrong with me. I mean I really want to lose some weight especially since my jeans seem to all be kind of tight now. I don't want to have to buy all new clothes because I gained weight but I am just lazy. I have decided to start running but i don't know how much that is going to help since I only run like half an hour and then am tired.
Old May 20th, 2010, 05:26 PM

I have the same relationship with my gym. However, it's not so much a matter of wanting to go to the gym, it's more of a matter of distance and when I'm there. When I got school, I hit the gym ALL the time, but outside of school, I never go since it is far, at least far enough to take out at least 1/5 of my tank for a round trip. D:
Old May 21st, 2010, 10:05 AM

i agree i cant keep commited to the gym.. any time i make plans to go it always seems like there is something better going on at that same time so i usually choose to do the fun activity rather than go work at the gym.i need to get my butt in gear tho because one of my best friends is getting married and im in the wedding party so i need to be pretty skinny looking because of the cut of the dress.
Old June 3rd, 2010, 01:51 PM

You gotta be in the right place and time when it comes to the gym, at least with me. While I would like to go to the gym, the gym tends to be reaslly really far for me, and that meabns I'd have to take more time out of my schedule in order to go there to work out, time I can't afford.

So it usually means I have to have not only the time to afford going to the gym, but I also need to be there when I do have time to begin with, if that makes sense.
Old July 13th, 2010, 11:40 AM

yes this is the type wof realtionship i have with the gym as well.. i need to go back becasue i have been off for almsot the entire summer and i know im going to soon regret that i just need more time if i wasnt soo tired during the summer after long work days then i think i would hit the gym up more.