Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old April 28th, 2010, 02:42 PM

Default on again off again.

i seem to have an on again off again relationship with the gym. some times i go to the gym and i can go for hrs and days straight.. other times i dont go for few weeks.. so i think i just need the motivation to keep me going.. and i tried.. telling myself that i couldl lose a few pounds but still even then! ahh. super fustrating
Old April 28th, 2010, 03:50 PM

i do the same thing but once i go im decicated and i go all the time.. but the moment i stop going..i cant seem to get myself to get up and go i'l even go on runs in the neighborhood or on bike rides but i cant get myself to go to the gym lol but like i said once im there i looovvee it.
Old April 28th, 2010, 05:05 PM

yeah i think that happens to everyone becasue i agree once im there i work out like crazy and i go back day by day bu like recently i went on vacay and ive only been like 2 since then.. im lagging big time.. i go running and what not. but still i need those bad work outs.
Old April 28th, 2010, 06:55 PM

maybe you guys should go with a partner.. becasue i know when my friends call me and are like lets go to the gym i say yes! becasue then they bring itup and i cant be lazy and i alwasy go after then i can go buy myself no problem.. we all just need that little push
Old April 30th, 2010, 11:43 AM

i really like going to the gym with partners or friends because it motivates me to want to go. but i know what your saying i bought my gym membership then i hvae only been to the gym like 2 weekes out of the month so basically im paying for nothing.. i really sucks but its ok i think next week im going to make my self go!
Old May 1st, 2010, 04:39 PM

I do have this on and off again relationship, but it's usually because of my schoolwork. In the beginning of school, or in the summer, when I have nothing to do,. I tend to go to the gym a lot, but when I get a lot of homework and a lot of projects, I stop going to the gym, and then I start to balloon up again. D:
Old May 3rd, 2010, 11:24 AM

i agree i have the same type of relationship with the gym its either on again or off again but currently im at a good weight and good body tone so ive beeen taking some times off from the gym to just relax and enjoy some of my time off. its really just super relaxing. and then studies show when you gain weighht then you actually are stressed.. usually
Old May 3rd, 2010, 03:45 PM

right its like why cant i just stay committed and i rally need to work out again seriously i need to lose some weight so that way u can look good on my bathing suit again haha im not even kidding im dead serious
Old May 7th, 2010, 11:51 AM

i havent been to the gym in so long to work out.. i usually just go to the gym and take the yoga, dance, zumba, and cycle classes and then i go home.. haha so i fell they dont really count that as exercize but at the same time i really like going places and just relaxing and trying not to worrie about other things but if i was to try to work out i probably would never go to the gym.
Old May 11th, 2010, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin Mann View Post
i seem to have an on again off again relationship with the gym. some times i go to the gym and i can go for hrs and days straight.. other times i dont go for few weeks.. so i think i just need the motivation to keep me going.. and i tried.. telling myself that i couldl lose a few pounds but still even then! ahh. super fustrating
hahahah that made me laugh on again iff again relationship with a gym becasue thats ooo me!! mann it couldnt have been more perfect i acxtually was thinking this in the morning while i was showering on how lazy i have gotten and in winter when i diodnt have to show off my body i cared about working out and now.. nothing