Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old May 19th, 2010, 12:02 PM

Yeah I can't even wear a bikini because how out of shape I am I mean if I did I would just look totally disgusting. Seriously it is time to go on an extreme workout. I can't take this anymore I can't be lazy anymore I am seriously running out of time and I mean college is suppose to be the time when you are all skinny and in good shape but no that is not how it is for me.
Old May 29th, 2010, 03:08 PM

I need to get back to the gym myself, but who has time to go to the gym nowadays. D: I have to do work at home, and it's a lot of it, I got school usually in the day, and I have a job to go to. While it's tiring, a lot of it is very sedentary, and useless for exercising and losing weight. D:

Plus, I feel if I go to the gym, I'll lose precious time out of my day. @_@
Old June 10th, 2010, 09:53 AM

this past week, i was helping someone move out of their apartment and moving into their new home...and i had to carry all of their stuff out of the house and into the new one, up a flight of stairs....i was tiiiiiiired, and it was something really simple. I need to hit the gym and do some cardio, haha
Old July 12th, 2010, 04:55 PM

im out of shape i was dancing around with my sisters the other day and it was soo hot i thought i was going to pass out hahah well well yeah i mean i like to dance thats how i burn off some calories and im sure im not doing the write things but its funn and it keeps me active for awhile., try it! add heels to make it a little harder.
Old November 16th, 2010, 03:35 PM

hey nothing wrong with not being so good at softball. i'm sure if i played i would've been way worst! lol. but i do know where you are coming from with that 'out of shape' feeling. i remember when i first started getting back into that work out mode, it was horrible. i forgot to stretch before i started which made it 10x worst! but i was so out of shape i felt so sick after i worked out. but now, i feel real good after a workout. just takes time to build back that endurance!
Old April 8th, 2011, 12:59 PM

io am out of shape and its so sad!! im on the thinner side but not super thin and i huff and puff when i talk and walk from the parking lot at school to my class!! it makes me soo sad so i need to get back on some physical activirty i guess dancing and wii just dance isnt enough!