Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old April 28th, 2010, 10:43 AM

Default So out of shape

Omg I am so out of shape it is embarrasing. I was playing softball the other day and after like two hours I got dehydrated. It was just really embarrasing. Especially since I am not very good at softball I was just playing with friends for fun but I could not catch. I even got hit by the ball because I couldn't catch. I really need to get back into shape because it is just too embarrasing. Sorry I just wanted to vent haha.
Old April 30th, 2010, 11:48 AM

its fine i am out of shape too. i went over to my best friends house for a night in the spa. well you see.. i put on my bikini and was totally horrified. i needed to hit the gym asap. i scared my self by just looking in the mirror it was a big realization that i have let my self go and that i really need to step it back up and take off some of the lbs.. its river season already and i need to fit in my bikini soon! ahh i hate when i look in the mirror and i see FAT. im not kidding im skinny, i do not think im fat or anything but i do see those fat cells and they scare the crap outta me.
Old May 1st, 2010, 04:37 PM

I get ya. I am totally out of shape myself as well. I gained a bit of weight recently ever since my birthday came and went, and I feel a bit fatter. xD

Personally, I am going to try and play outside whenever I leave for the summer. The summer is my summer of workout.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 11:10 AM

summer is the ultimate weight loss time.. not only are you trying to lose weight but your also out doors alot more and so youe being more active which naturally burns off caloris and other fat cells stored in your body.. i love swimming and i also love riding bikes during summer and both are good forms of exercise.
Old May 5th, 2010, 01:05 PM

Yeah I am so out of shape. I just feel like I am gain so many pounds lately. My jeans actually feel tighter these days and I am not even bloated just gained a lot of fat. Really need to go workout just need to find the right place since I dont like going to the gym. Maybe I should just go to the park and play or whatever and be active.
Old May 7th, 2010, 12:41 PM

i think majority of mothers are out of shape, im not saying that all moms are out of shape but once you have children everything becomes about your children and so all your personal health issues usually go out just so your childs need can become first.. but the new thing is the mommy and me exercise classes that they offer..
Old May 8th, 2010, 05:25 PM

Mommy and me, hubh....that sounds pretty good, plus it would give your kids something to do as well.

But yeah, I do agree that it's hard for parents to get in shape, or rather, anyone because the gym takes time, time that you could be using on other things like your work or your career or school?
Old May 11th, 2010, 04:04 PM

i feel the exact same way. i'm not a working out kind of person and i wish i was. or at least have some sort of motivation for it. i just feel like this little gut is getting too me. i'm not big but i can feel my metabolism slowing down as i'm getting older and it's beginning to bother me. not to mention, even if i'm not big.. doesn't mean i'm in good shape because when i'm walkign up the stairs i feel tired already! BLAH
Old May 12th, 2010, 10:43 AM

Yeah that's like me but I am trying to take more stairs these days like at school I try not to take the elevators too much except in some places. I also started running again but hasn't gone too well I just run one lap and I am tired so I have to take turns running and walking or I feel like my lungs will burst. I also started feeling a little light headed but maybe because I haven't ran for a long time I think I am just going to continue working on it hopefully it will get better as I run more.
Old May 17th, 2010, 03:16 PM

yeah i went to the beach the other day and my stomach was soo out of shape! its not even funny and all my freinds have super falt stomachs so i feel the pressure i know that sounds dumb.. but i use to be just like them and now i need to tone. tone tone.