Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > DVD Blue Ray Exchange

Old April 27th, 2010, 01:32 PM
Default quote of the day,

basically you post quotes here.. one you heard... soemthing you leanred.. whichever! so have fun with it!
" not diamonds but heels are a girls best friend"
Old May 1st, 2010, 05:16 PM

So I'm watching youtube videos of a guy playing a really bad video game of a pirate killing Cerebus using his sword and bubble gum power ups. And he finally beats it. Someone comments shortly afterwards when he dies.

"You killed Cerebus, but you got killed by a Coconut?!"

I love old school games.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 05:15 PM

what am i doing, what am i doing.. oh thats right im living life.
- drake.

been there done that, messed around. im having fun dont put me down.
- la rue.
Old May 7th, 2010, 01:49 PM

"The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space."
Marilyn Monroe
this quote is such a beautiful one because there is so many sweet guys that actually do that and there is really guys who would do anything to make you feel like your such a sweet guy. i have yet to meet more that one really amazing guy like that...
Old May 8th, 2010, 05:29 PM

This was quoted from myself a while ago, when me and my friend were BSing with eachother back and forth, I just looked at him and asked if I was staring at him. I said 'No, I'm watching you exist."

So yeah, I love that quote.
Old May 10th, 2010, 01:31 PM

hum im not sure what your quote ment but i really like the one that says "keep your friends close keep your enemies closer!" its true the best way to get to your enemies is to know all about them that way you can totally get them and then there are many things that you can do and know all about them.. haha thats what i do.
Old May 11th, 2010, 11:30 AM

" i was changed, in places no one will find..all your feelings so deep inside. was there that i realized that forever was in your eyes .. the moment i saw you cry"
i'll always remember it was late afternoon.
many moore.. cry.
Old May 11th, 2010, 03:16 PM

what did the mushroom girl say to the mushroom guy? funggggggiiii!!!!! hehehe i know i know not a quote but no quote is coming to me right now only this semi funny joke? lol and i just came back from a biology class thats been lecturing too much about fungi and prokaryotes and protista and eukaryotes and cell walls made out of chitin and blah blah blah. hehe venting i know. good day all!
Old May 20th, 2010, 12:15 PM

This was a quote that I heard when I was watching some of my favorite internet shows. The quote was made to be completely non-sequitir andused in random situations.

In the video, they were like "Use this in your everyday arguments, and see how many it ends when you say that."

Old May 21st, 2010, 01:09 PM

one of the quotes that i live my life by and all my friends tease me about it is.. " im not spoild, i just get what i deserve" haha that how i feel i do not receive anything less that what i really deserve. by this i mean guys, i dont date someone who has bad qualitys i deserve a guy who treats me special. Gifts and things my friends always seem to give me really sweet things..