Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old April 27th, 2010, 11:40 AM

Default sty in your eye!

soo i have a sty in my eye and its not good at all. it hurts everytime i look down too much or when i blink. ahh i wish this would ago away its my first time getting a sty so im not sure how long they last.. hopefully not long i have a date friday
Old April 27th, 2010, 01:29 PM

ooo not good.. painful! well i hope that clears up for you before friday! i know how you feel when your eye is all swollen and theres rally nothing you can do about it... i get really big puff bags ude my eyes when i have bad allergies and i know how much i hate that. soo im sorry and hopefully it all clears up.
Old April 27th, 2010, 02:45 PM

ughhh i just recently had one and im sorrry! seriously i know what your going through and im sorry it has to be during the weekend. its funny how these things happen on the weekend and only on like school or theater
Old April 30th, 2010, 12:17 PM

wow that sucks..but some really easy ways to get stys is by sharing makeup, wearing makeup on your inner lash lines.. top of bottem lashes,bottem of top that can block the hair follicial on your eye. Dirt is another big cause of it.. so try to keep your hands away from your eyes as much as possible because they usually have bacteria on them
Old May 3rd, 2010, 11:39 AM

yikes a sty, that does not sound any fun i personally have never had one but at the same time what i have heard from people is that not only are they painful but also that they are very contagious and that you should not get near a person who had a sty hopefully there worng because my cousin has one n she shared my bed with me.. eww better wash my pillow case!
Old May 3rd, 2010, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Thomas View Post
wow that sucks..but some really easy ways to get stys is by sharing makeup, wearing makeup on your inner lash lines.. top of bottem lashes,bottem of top that can block the hair follicial on your eye. Dirt is another big cause of it.. so try to keep your hands away from your eyes as much as possible because they usually have bacteria on them
yes! i just had one and i got it a day or two after i wore liner on my bottom lashes! makes perfect sense now. but yeah that was painful and itchy! ah i hated it. never again im always going to be careful now.
Old May 7th, 2010, 12:27 PM

stys are not pretty things but then again i really dont knwo to much about them because of the various forms they have some peoples swell us alot while other people get them and their a simply bump..its really suprising how peoples bodys react so diffrently to things while other peoples bodys are not even phased by it..