Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old April 24th, 2010, 05:04 PM

Default Hot Tub Time Machine

Now, when i first heard that this movie was coming out in theaters, I have to say, I immediately looked at with a strong sense of scorn. This just feels like it was going to be a movie on par with Disaster Movie, Cop Out, and Epic Movie and other horrible movies. However, upon reading reviews, I heard that it was actually pretty good, which surprised me.

However, I also don't like most of these kinds of movies like the Hangover. Should I still see it, regardless of what I think?
Old April 26th, 2010, 12:44 PM

i thought it was ok, i think hang over was like 100 times better than hot tub time machine. when i went and watched hot tub time i kinda found my self feeling a little bored and kinda hoping that the movie would be over. i just realyl wasnt into it because i think they could have had a better story line or something.. seemed kinda plain.
Old May 1st, 2010, 04:32 PM

Well, how deep and complex can you get with a story called Hot Tub Time Machine? It's not like it's going to be an extremely deep and insightful tale into the hearts of the protagonist, it's just going to be comedy, light comedy, and silly comedy at that, I think.

But yeah.......I don't think I'll see it. I knwo someone who said they'll buy the movie, so I'll borrow it from them or rent it.
Old May 4th, 2010, 12:56 PM

i havent seen this yet but i wanted too.. haha my poor dad hes been wanting to watch it but since we live with all girls.. literally hes the only guy in the house.. oh and my dog, he always getting out numbered. but yeah i heard it was funny and i want to watch it!