Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old April 21st, 2010, 03:41 PM

Default difference in people.

soo yesterday my best friend and i were talking about our sex lives with our boyfreinds and we're were kinda comparing it to other people from the past and we both came to the conclusion that the ones we have now have been the most adventurous and have tired the most things with them.. and when we started comparing to our past relationships it didnt even come close.. that got me wondering.. is it becasue we just really like these guys . or is it becasue we are more open to trying new things now? hmm.
Old April 21st, 2010, 04:47 PM

so as confusing as that wasi totally understood what you were saying! haha i would feel the same way tho when writing that becasue you dont want to give too much info and use words that miughrt scare ppl alway.. anyways yeah i know what you mean like compared to my first and to my current boyfriend our sex life.. is amazing and before i think we were just figuring things out and figuring out what we liked best you know.
Old April 23rd, 2010, 11:59 AM

i think that the older you get,( for some people), you become more open to trying new things.. and i mean sure its your sex life but majority of people become more experenced as they get older which in turn causes their expermental levels to reach new heights. anyways i think that it really also depends on your mans sexual level as well as yours. because a yr or two ago there was an amazing guy who seemed to know everything he was younger than me. then i met a guy who was older than me.. n wasnt as good i think it really depends on the two of you feeding off of each others vibes.
Old April 24th, 2010, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laverna Rian View Post
i think that the older you get,( for some people), you become more open to trying new things.. and i mean sure its your sex life but majority of people become more experenced as they get older which in turn causes their expermental levels to reach new heights. anyways i think that it really also depends on your mans sexual level as well as yours. because a yr or two ago there was an amazing guy who seemed to know everything he was younger than me. then i met a guy who was older than me.. n wasnt as good i think it really depends on the two of you feeding off of each others vibes.
I definately agree with you on this. I imagine that when you first start having sex, it's going to be rather vanilla and you're just going to do the basics. However, as you get older and more experience, you would want to do new things, I imagine.

And yes, it also depends on how the two of you work well together, regardless of age.
Old April 26th, 2010, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laverna Rian View Post
i also agree with you. there are plenty of things that you really do change when your getting older. and i really dont think that there is a problem with becoming more experenced and knowing exactly what you like and dont like in bed.
Old April 26th, 2010, 05:12 PM

exactly all great points.. i like the term that was used " vanilla" haha becasue its true.. basically you start with the basics .. then you hear and see new ways and you want to try in differnt places and what not. soo yeah
Old May 7th, 2010, 01:24 PM

i hate being compared to someones past or comparing someone to my past.. its really hard not to compare but were humans and its in our nature to compare things to know what we prefered better. it can take a real toll on someones relationship but you must know that if the person is with you then maybe things will work out...
Old May 20th, 2010, 06:40 PM

I would say it's both. I imagine that when you first started having sex, you're not going to be very experienced at all, and even if your partner is not a virgin, it's still going to be very awkward, very tense, very nervewracking. However, like anything else, as you do it more, you will feel more confident with your abilities and what you like, so the awkwardness goes away as you know what you want.

Plus, on top of that, if the guy is someone you like a lot, regarldess of experience, the sex and openess to having sex is going to be better in general as well.
Old July 12th, 2010, 04:58 PM

hmmi think its becasue you guys are probably more open to new things now i mean i know the first time your not like lets do this and lets do that.. but yeah i mean i know i was super shy before and not open with my anyone and now we talk about it like nothng its just another topic of converstation its great
Old October 22nd, 2010, 12:40 PM

alright i agree with this., becasue iknow with my ex our sex life was very active but what we had was mainly a sex relationship after awhile.. and with my now current boyfriend we have been together for 3 months and we havent done anything and i kinda like it that way yeash there are time when i want too or he wants too but still i mean i like that we waited and didnt rush into things.