Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old May 12th, 2010, 09:50 AM

I feel bloated right now and there really isn't much I can do. sucks because I just feel super uncomfortable. Hopefully it goes away soon because I don't think I can sit in this chair for four hours with this feeling. Usually I like to put on some sweatpants and go running when I feel bloated and it usually helps for me but right now I just have to wait until I have time to go run.
Old May 17th, 2010, 05:47 PM

i thinkim going to try and get those water pills and a few cliff bars and see how much weight i cna loose.. see im the type of person who has been thin all my life and now its starts to cacth up to me.. and its hard foer my to disclpine myself.. yet along actually excersise seriously.. soo yeah it takes alot for me to get up and go sounds lazy but its the truth
Old May 21st, 2010, 01:24 PM

i really hate when i get bloated right before something that needs to get done.. right away. like if im on my monthly girly and then im going to my best friends wedding and im wearing a fitted dress. or if im going clubing and i want to wear my fitted club dress and i have a nice little bloated tummy its like there is nothing worse than that.
Old July 7th, 2010, 02:29 PM

exactly! i hate this i mean when i bloated it always seems like i have to go summer or fit in to a dress .. that extra 2 punds of water weight can make you feel like crap soo yeh if i knew a screct to prevent me from bloating that would be great!
Old July 14th, 2010, 11:44 AM

I really hate when I get bloated too.. especially after i over eat late at night when I wake up in the morning I am still bloated the next day. Thats why lately I stopped eating so late at night and over eating and that has really helped with me feeling bloated all the time.
Old September 15th, 2010, 12:52 PM

i feel ya! soemtimes when i wash my jeans then its literally a struggle to get into my jeans haha i have to like rool on the floor and then bed just to get them up and button.. its soo sad.. haha but those are certain jeans
Old November 9th, 2010, 03:48 PM

i get bloated after every time i eat. so horrible.. i went to vegas this weekend and went to the buffet and i was so disappointed at myself because i only had 2 plate =( i hate myself for that! there was so much delicious food and i couldnt taste any of it. i just had this horrible case of food coma after. i wanted to knock out on the table right then and there. boo!
Old May 13th, 2011, 04:42 PM

driving slow on sunday morning.. but things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do. sunday morniong rain is falling singing some day uit will bring me back to you,.,. find a way to bring my self back home to you
Old June 17th, 2011, 03:26 PM

you can say that again .. man o man do i hate being bloated i feel like a complete differe person.. its sad to think of what we put our bodies through,,. wear and tare man wear and tare