Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old April 21st, 2010, 02:31 PM

Default bloating!

i seriously hate when i feel super bloated like when you just feel heavy like your reatining water and you can feel it when you walk . soo how can i get rid of this!? any suggestion just to make me feel better i know most the time you cant t ell but it will just make me feel better
Old April 21st, 2010, 03:40 PM

mmhmm! like those deotex i think ther called pills they say they reduce blosting and excess water weight so you can fit into your jeans when your bloated.. expcet those are pills and im not sure how much you want to take pill.. on the other hand maybe try just going on little walks and see if you feel any lighter sometimes when i eat too much i feel like i weight 1000 pounds and when i walk it off a little i feel better
Old April 23rd, 2010, 10:27 AM

oh i hate the bloated feeling.. i get that way when i eat to much food or i drink way to much liquids.. usually it happends over the weekends and then come monday im exreamly bloated, they sale pills you can take as well as a detox powder you can mix in with your water.. i am not to sure how much i trust using these items.
Old April 24th, 2010, 03:08 PM

I would say when you get bloated, it depends on your diet and what you eat...I would imagine you'd get bloated from eating certain foods that generate a larger amount of gas, or if you drink a lot of water. All I can think of is to watch what you eat and how much you eat. I personally would not trust any sort of product that fixes those feelings since it tends to go away naturally.
Old April 26th, 2010, 09:56 AM

i hate when i get bloated. i have gotten bloated for many of things. diet, that monthly thing that us women hate, eating WAY to much salt. i hate the way that people take water pills because from what i hear they can actually do you body alot more harm in the long run. anyways i always watch my diet because i dont want to gain water weight.
Old April 27th, 2010, 01:39 PM

its funny how much we go through for being women.. like prgnancy, back pain. hormones, periods, cramps. like come one.. give us a break! haha but yeah i do have alot of respect for who ever has given birth.. it not easy
Old April 28th, 2010, 09:47 AM

I hate the feeling of bloating too. It makes my pants feel like they are so tight and like I gained a hundred pounds. I usually just try to walk it off. I dunno I do feel better when I just try to walk it off but maybe it is just all in my head. It usually goes away in a few hours but it just sucks the few hours that you do have that bloated feeling. i usually get it when I just eat way too much so I am trying not to eat all the way until I am super full.
Old May 1st, 2010, 05:54 PM

How do you get through bloating? To be honest, i haven't felt bloating just yet, but I'd like to know how you can get rid of it sooner. D:
Old May 3rd, 2010, 10:21 AM

i hate that feeling its like when you eat too much salt and your body decideds that it needs to retain water and then you gain alot of weight so anyways but its like you cant help when you gain weight. i hate having to sit here and work and just feel bloated and be bored while im feeling bloated.
Old May 5th, 2010, 02:03 PM

seriously this is the worst.. and im sure im going to experince it soon actually now.. currently right now im in the most annoyed bitchy mood ever and the fact that i have to sitt her for the next few hrs isnt helping. ah. anyways.. i hate bloating it makes me feel soo gross and unappleaing