Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old June 2nd, 2010, 10:18 AM

I watched it last friday and I thought it was very interesting haha. Some parts I really liked but the parts with Samatha was a little too much for me. I like the parts where they are traveling and everything. I really liked seeing the luxury there was like the first class airplane was really nice and the hotel. So overall I think it was a really good movie so yeah it would be good to check it out.
Old June 9th, 2010, 04:11 PM

okay i saw sex and the city 2 and i like it i will admit of course the first one is better but still this one holds its end,, after all the bad reviews you just have to see for yourself and if your a true sex and the city fan you appricate it. althought it didnt open as number one , i still recommend you see for yourself. yeah their are corny parts but heyy what movie doesnt have some
Old November 2nd, 2010, 11:20 AM

just came out! man i saw this movie a LONGG time ago! i dont even remember if i liekd it or not haha i mean i know i didnt dislike it but still! why did they wait soo long! toystory was out this summer and its already out! which is probably going to sell more since ppl whio didnt get a change tow atch it still want to see it as foe sex in the city ppl donr remember if they wanted to see it or not