Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old April 21st, 2010, 01:54 PM

Default taking care of yourself.

soo now that most of us are older. we have learned that taking care of yourself is very esstenial. and not something that can just be overlooked..
soo whats one think you constantly froget to do.. like me.. i like to have my nails painted.. but my toe nails.. since it has been cold and they havent seen much sunlight were soo bad! soo recently i did them and they look too pretty.

same with my eyebrows i can let them get out of control every now and then but im working on it haha
Old April 21st, 2010, 03:07 PM

yeah my nails as well also.. im gonna have to go with makeup. like sometimes im just tired and i dont feel like washing my face so i dont and in the morning my face feels so gross so i have to jump in the shower immedieately.
Old April 21st, 2010, 04:13 PM

i use to do that andi know what you mean my face felt super gross and oily too.. and now i force myself to get up and wash my face.

mm id say im bad at.. letting ym bras air dry i always throw them in the dryer so they alwasy get messed up after awhile so i have to go buy new ones too often.. but yeah. soo thats just me being impatient tho
Old April 23rd, 2010, 01:06 PM

i have this horrible habit of not styling my hair or getting dressed when i go out. my husband has filed a complaint with me about im totally lacking my wow image factor. its really sad but the more im thinking about it i really dont dress up anymore. i usually just wear lounge pants and put my hair up in a pony tail wearing no make up and call it good. i need to break out my high heels, skinny jeans and fancy tops.
Old April 26th, 2010, 11:50 AM

my worst habit is not drinking enough water so then thats how i become dehdrated and had to go to the hospital.. its happened to me a few times but i need to keep trying to make sure that i am drinking enough water so that way i dont get to overly dehydrated and end up back in the hospital like i had other times..
Old April 26th, 2010, 04:43 PM

i drink alot of water we never have anything else at my house just water. we all drink it. and if not then its like green tea or something.. we do drink soda but not all the time. soo yeah im lagging on water right now today ive only had one bottle. normally by this time i would be on my 4th bottle.
Old April 26th, 2010, 05:45 PM

yeah im the same way i hardly drink soda its wither water tea( cold of course) or lemonade lol but yeah anyways im here craving some ice cold water and the sun is shinying through the window.. making me extremely hot -_-
Old April 28th, 2010, 01:00 PM

Yeah I think I just don't really take care of my body that well I mean I have a bunch of cuts and bruises just because I am not very careful and just bump into things. and I guess my skin is very sensitive is it peels really easily I mean I was just cutting those fastener things like 20 but then just because i put too much pressure on the scissors the skin on my right thumb peeled so now i have an ugly scar. I guess I should probably take my time when i do things instead of rushing things. even today i hurt my self just by running I dont even know how but i just twisted my ankle. running too fast and not wearing my shoes properly
Old April 30th, 2010, 01:19 PM

wow its amazing how many of us relise all the things that we do wrong and how were not taking care of our selfs properly and were talking about it on here but then at the same time were not really taking care of our selfs so ive been trying to become more awear of my body and my needs that way i can help take care of my self and live a better life.
Old May 19th, 2010, 11:40 AM

Yeah for me I guess it is that I eat all this unhealthy stuff. It is like I know it is unhealthy but I still love eating it anways. especially junk food. I am trying to stop or cut back but it is just so hard because sometimes I just crave it so much that I end up going out to buy it. I think i just need to find healthy alternatives. I am trying to just snack on fruits but sometimes i just like eating that nice bag of chips.