Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old May 19th, 2010, 11:16 AM

oh yeah haha I remember those days man I seriously don't know how I survived. I mean seriously how did I survive without a self phone. I mean especially the days when I didn't drive yet. How did let my parents know to pick me up. What did I do when they were late or whatever. how did I even contact my friends. I guess those were the days of landlines. haha it is just so weird to think about those days.
Old May 22nd, 2010, 03:04 PM

Oh man, I wonder what would happen if cell phones or any method of communication goes down, we would totally freak out and head to where people would gather so we can still communicate with one another..

....hmm...the loss of cellphones predicting an end of the world scenario. xD
Old July 7th, 2010, 03:57 PM

i think about this all the time espeically last night when iw as watching hot tub time machine nd they went back to the 80's and no on had a cell phone.. and he was all text me.. and the girl had no idea what that was ans then he was all how do i get ahold of you.. and she was all" find me" and ht was like that sound exhuasting! haha i9 really wonder how we got through the day through emernacys
Old July 14th, 2010, 01:40 PM

im so glad i wasnt born back in the day when there were no phones i am always constantly texting and talking on the phone. i really dont know what i would do without my iphone because it has literally everything you need on there including browsing the web and facebook. its like a portable computer i love it!
Old November 16th, 2010, 04:51 PM

wow. it's insane just how dependent we are with technology! i swear one day theyre going to take over our brains... =P i don't know how you went 3 days without a phone! i feel so naked without it just being an hour away from it. i think of like the worst case scenarios. like hey what if someone called me with an emergency and i missed it! i remember when i had my first cellphone. it was a nokia. lol it had the snake game on it and it was like in gray and black. you get to change the case lol.
Old February 14th, 2011, 02:23 PM

ive sasked that question a hundred times.. and the only possible explnation i can ever come up with .. is we werent lazy back then haha but then that only applies when is ay what if your strained on the freeway and you need to call for help.. ppl wal;ked to call boxes.. on the other hand. cellphones have been a great of healp in alot of ways.