Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old April 21st, 2010, 01:51 PM

Default how and the world did we survive without cellsphones??

i tink back to the days .. which was like 6 yrs ago.. when i didnt have a cell phone and how and the word did i ever comminicate with ppl.. like seriously how did i get from point a to point b. how did i conttact my parents becasue right now i havent had phone for 3 days .. and im starting to fell lost.. thank god i get back in a day,
Old April 21st, 2010, 03:04 PM

i wonder the same thing like when we were ypunger we use to call each others house phones.. and we didnt have txting.. now it seems like id be lost without my phone.. im constantly txting and my freinds call me about 8 times a day just to talk.. most of which im not phone for.
Old April 21st, 2010, 04:09 PM

i dont have my phone till fridaye becasue i idnt pay my bill :/ soo thats y bad but i will get it back and i wonder the same thing like how the hell did i ever communicate with ppl.. and now i dont even talk to anyone i mean if i have too then yeah i will call from my house phone.. but for the most part its only one more full day and i have lived soo no biggie.
Old April 23rd, 2010, 12:57 PM

i remembered what i used to do.. i would call the persons house phone hoping that is wasnt too late and that their family wouldnt get upset because it was too late.. and haveing to leave messages with whoever answered the phone and then calling back again after an hour or so trying to get a hold of the person.
Old April 24th, 2010, 04:02 PM

I remember the days when I had to carry a phone book, and I memorized people's numbers. On top of that, I also remember carrying walkmans and CDPlayers around, and now, everything is in my phone.

Technology is supremely awesome, I love my cell phone, it is super awesome
Old April 26th, 2010, 11:44 AM

i guess i never thought back to wat it was like without my cellphone.. haha now days my cellphone does not leave my side..i cant function with out it. i make sure it goes everywhere with me because im totally afraid i might lose it and thats where i keep everybodys numbers as well as my pictures and everything like that.
Old April 26th, 2010, 04:39 PM

its just soo much more convienat to have a cell phone.. what if your locked out of the house.. or you need a ride.. your car breaks down like something you know. remember car phones! haha technology sure has come a long way.. and im sure were all going to die of radiation haha
Old April 28th, 2010, 10:50 AM

I wonder that too sometimes like sometimes I forget my phone at home or something because i am super late and I just feel completely lost the whole day. I really don't know how we survived without cellphones I mean nowadays every one has cellphones starting in middle school and aot now have them in elementary school. but yeah I really don't know how I got through the dayw without cellphone.
Old May 18th, 2010, 11:04 AM

the first thinkg i said when i saw this topic was .. riigghhtt! like how did i call anyone.. what did ppl do when there cars broke down and they werent newar a call box! like mann seriously. lol or txting i send a ridiculous amount of txts a day. its crazy how much things have changed becasue i remember when i need to call someone i had to call there house.. hoped they picked up and if not then wait till they got got home
Old May 18th, 2010, 12:36 PM

hahaha thats funny yeah i know i remember like using three way to talk to all my freins in middle school and then like you said calling and asking if so and so was home lol.. its funn becasue now when my friends are here they just txt me or call me and tell me they are here.. i remember when we actually had to get out of the car ring the door bell!