Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old April 21st, 2010, 02:39 PM

Default where do you shop?

so where do you guys like to shop.. are there certain places you like to get certain items from.. for example.. me i love getting my jeans at pacsun. they just fit my body type well. but i love forever 21 most my clothes are from there. including bottoms like jeans and shorts.
Old April 21st, 2010, 03:54 PM

i love forever 21 as well i buy shoes. tops.. bottoms.. heels. jewlery .. everything from there and i will admit. i use to be a hollister shopper and i dont even remember the last time i walked into a hollister store. soo yeah now its alla bout foerver. and i like getting my bags at aldo. haha they alwasy have the cutest ones.
Old April 21st, 2010, 05:00 PM

i shop at alot of different places i use to be all into brand names but ehh not soo much anymore i think every girl loves forever 21 so yes i shop there but i also find some good tops at tjmaxx next to my house they alwasy have something that you wouldnt expect was there.
Old April 23rd, 2010, 01:13 PM

i like buying my jeans from charlotte ruse, they really just fit so well where when i shop at other stores i really cant find any jeans that fit me that well anyways i also like shopping at specialiy stores for little things like neckless', hair clips, and shirts because i like to wear things that not everbody is wearing and by shopping at little places like that it seems to help so i dont wear the same things as everybody else.
Old April 26th, 2010, 12:09 PM

i like to shop any store that has items that i like. i even shop at tjmaxx, ross places like that if they have an outfit i like. i think it really just depends on what type of thing i was looking to buy. if im looking to buy dress clothes then i will usually go to somewhere like forever 21 or something like that, they also have a magazine that sales clothes.
Old April 27th, 2010, 12:06 PM

i actually have some gifts to buy.. i need to buy my little brother some gifts for his bday on saturday and then my best freinds bday is on monsya soo i need two gifts and a dress that i can wear t her party on the following saturday
Old April 28th, 2010, 01:30 PM

I pretty much shop anywhere these days. But most of my clothes are from american eagle, forever 21, and pac sun. I really like american eagle jeans. I think they are just about the most comfortable jeans ever. I also shop online usually just at the websites of my favorite stores but sometimes I do look around and find cheaper deals on other websites so I will buy from those. I like looking at lord and taylor and macys though. Oh yeah almost forgot another one of my favorite stores is nordstrom. I seriously love that store can't believe almost forgot about it.
Old May 5th, 2010, 05:51 PM

mainly forever 21,, i really liek there clothes the only think is that the material of the colors are soo cheap that they literally only last one season so you are constantly going back from more clothes. i get shorts dresses.. tops braclets. etc from there. hey man i even get underwear from there some time too
Old May 5th, 2010, 06:53 PM

yeah forever is like a really bitg store now i mean all tghere sotresd are like h& ms kinda.. which i happen to love h& m and forever but i shop at different places as well tjmaxx. marshals, forever, hollister,. anywhere that has somethign that i like
Old May 7th, 2010, 02:11 PM

i just usually cruise the mall and stop in to any stores that i see anything i think is good at. so if im walking and i see a cute shirt in the window i might stop by and go in and check out what they have and then maybe shop there but i do not have just one place that i like to go to to shop at.. i like all kinds of diffrent stores.