Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Child and Teen Health

Old April 21st, 2010, 01:30 PM

Default "i like you, your my boyfriend/ girlfriend"

soo i think its cute/ funny when i find out my little sister had a boyfreind.. shes 10 and shes like" i know 4 guys who like me.. but im with matthew!" haha too cute.. anyways he broke up with her recently and then they got back together and then they boke up... but they never talk ot hangout just txt. its amazing how there relationships are.
Old April 21st, 2010, 02:43 PM

hahaha! righhhtt! thats soo funny and then when your other.. you go back and you think remember when i was with so and so in 4th grade haha. i remember beinfg in elemnetary school and out friend brittney and steven were gonna get married! haha i remember ebing a braidsmaid and we made little crowns out of flowers from the filed and oicked them and tied the stems together.. and then he gave her a red ring pop. haha too cute.
Old April 21st, 2010, 03:50 PM

a ring pop! hahah how cute! yeah we were too cute as little kids.. i remember that tho.. like if you liked someone.. and they liked you you two were automatically together but you didnt talk.. or hangout but you were together haha and then when you wanted to tell them something you would send your best friend and vice versa.
Old April 23rd, 2010, 11:42 AM

aww this topic makes me want to go back to being young. i remember thats how i met my best friend. she was dating Kyle and i thought he was cute so i tried to be her friend so i could talk to him.. ( yea i know i was sneaky at such a young age) anyways i remember all the cute little romances that happened when i was younger..i wish things could still be that easy...
Old April 24th, 2010, 03:38 PM

I remember I was talking to someone about this....when you say "I like you, you're my boyfriend/girlfriend." They basically just dated and hung out, and spent their time together. One day, they were like "So, are we together?" "I guess so."

As for romantic memories, I got none. I was boring when I was a kid.
Old April 26th, 2010, 10:47 AM

i really think that its cute how even at the age of 5, young kids copy their parents and thats why they think its ok to have a husband or wife when they are young. its all part of children and they growing. i know that my neice and nephew both have little boyfriends and girlfriends. there only 6 and 5 but i think its super sweet!
Old April 30th, 2010, 11:57 AM

im a sub teacher and im always going around the elementary schools and its funny seeing the little kids and their little groups, One day a little girl came up crying that the little boy pulled her hair and took her book. i was like ok well its probably because he likes you..anyways i had to talk to the little boy and i saked him why he did that.. and he said because shes pretty! i tried my hardest not to laugh..
Old May 3rd, 2010, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kacey Van Loon View Post
hahaha! righhhtt! thats soo funny and then when your other.. you go back and you think remember when i was with so and so in 4th grade haha. i remember beinfg in elemnetary school and out friend brittney and steven were gonna get married! haha i remember ebing a braidsmaid and we made little crowns out of flowers from the filed and oicked them and tied the stems together.. and then he gave her a red ring pop. haha too cute.
aww thats way way way to cute. i think its so sweet when little kids do such cute things like do a marriage or something like that. thats really cool that you even remember doing this when you were younger. most people dont remember that much of their child hood days...
Old May 3rd, 2010, 04:26 PM

yeah we were soo creative as little kids and students but yeah the ring pop thing was too cute and then how you guys made little braidsmaid crowns out of small little flowers haha
Old May 22nd, 2010, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliet Wilmot View Post
soo i think its cute/ funny when i find out my little sister had a boyfreind.. shes 10 and shes like" i know 4 guys who like me.. but im with matthew!" haha too cute.. anyways he broke up with her recently and then they got back together and then they boke up... but they never talk ot hangout just txt. its amazing how there relationships are.
lol. Young love.

I don't understand how a relationship can just consist of texting. I mean, even if couples text, wouldn't hanging out be, well, ideal over texting? I can sorta see it if it's an online relationship, but a real life relationship? You gotta hang out and go out on dates occasionally.