Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Skincare

Old April 19th, 2010, 03:48 PM

Default issues tanning

soo ive alwasy had some issues trying to get some color.. but the problem that i have had forever with it is that.. i can catch some color on my legs and my stomach.. but when it comes to my face and chest i cant! like i cannot get any color there! idunno what is is.. does anyone else have this issue?
Old April 19th, 2010, 04:51 PM

yes i have the same issue and like when i wear straple,ss or somet5hing my legs are all dark and my shoulders and fasce are still its orginal clolr.. white why cant i tan seriously it should come natually to me since im yonger.
Old April 23rd, 2010, 02:25 PM

i have never had any problems tanning but i have heard of alot of girls who have a really really hard time getting a tan. i think that im lucky beacue my skin has alot of pigment for being white and so when i get any type of sun i usually turn a really nice tan looking color. where my bother on the other had goes out to the sun and comes home looking like mr lobster boy! haha
Old April 26th, 2010, 12:59 PM

i choose not to tan because i have read to many articals that prove that indoor tanning beds really do cause alot of cancer but i do have a friend that usually goes tanning every day but a few months back she got a rash from being in the tanning bed to much i think that they didnt clean the bed before she used them..
Old April 26th, 2010, 06:55 PM

sounds like my issue.. the other day i didnt think iwas gonna tan . becasue well i never do ever.. i try too but never sucesseed anyways,, i did and i had shorts on so now i have a shorts tan!
Old May 5th, 2010, 12:07 PM

I have that issue too well kind of except its my feet. My feet are just freaking white while the rest of my body is tan so it looks just so weird sometimes in pictures it looks like I am wearing socks when I am not. I try to keep my feet in the sunlight as much as I can but the color just doesn't get darker. I don't know what it is but it is embarrassing especially when people comment on it.
Old May 17th, 2010, 05:08 PM

ahh i need to start tanning! come on now.. it the only one without a tan around here and this raining weather is not helping! seriously. i look back at pics and some of them i have a nice tan and i love it.. it looks nice but then i wonder who i got that nice golden tan becasue i seem to get it now
Old June 18th, 2010, 03:41 PM

I haven't found that issue, but I would have to say that it really depends o how much exposure you get on a daily basis to the sun. I would say if you were at the beach, and were hanging out there every day and tanning your body, then you might get your hair and your chest tanned. however, i wouldn't expect a good tan job just for one day of tanning.

oh, and don't go for artificial tans.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 03:55 PM

i'm the total opposite.. in the aspect of not wanting to tan my face. every time i'm tanning at the beach or in my back yard i make sure i always bring an extra towel to cover my face. lol. i'm pretty pale so it takes a lot of session under the sun to get dark. and i don't stay out too long because i will get burned. haha. so the color difference between my face and body isn't even noticable but everyone is definitely different.
Old July 12th, 2010, 05:47 PM

you need everyones eyes just to feel seen.. if i could write you a song to make ou fall in love i would alredy have you under my arm dont you there act like you dont know.. becasue you think yoyr cooler then me