Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Men's Health

Old May 11th, 2010, 11:54 AM

yeah i think my life would be alot easier too and i wouldnt have to worry about studpid thing.. i just wish ppl would tell you upfront like im just trying to have sex with you.. so i know abd like.. okay no its not going to happen.. i alwasy say this.. it has and will always be a no.. get it together.
Old May 17th, 2010, 03:36 PM

right! like if people where just like okay im just trying to sleep with you not date you then okay yeah then at least we wouldnt waste time with "what if's" and what not. keep it simple ppl!
Old May 21st, 2010, 02:48 PM

Keep it simple.

I definately do like the idea of keeping simple....that's why if you're going to either date or "hit it and quit it", you know for sure that it is exactly what you want in your social life, and don't do any extra activity IMO.
Old June 24th, 2010, 02:53 PM

i think it's pretty easy for guys to determine who to stay real with and who to just have on the side lines. but it's not only the guys who determine it.. it's the girls who let it happen. personally i think it's the girls who set up the factors for the guys to determine. i mean if you're not easy breezy than a guy wouldn't consider you as a hit it quit it kinda situation. let him know you on a intellectual level. and if he still sees you as a hit it quit it kinda thing then stay AWAY unless you want to be a number.
Old June 30th, 2010, 01:40 PM

ive come to the conclusion that guys want what they cant have.. and if you let them have it ,. well then they take and and then drop it real quick.. soo yeah.. i mean im sure this is common sense and we all know this but at the same time i alwasy wondered what i didnt have that the girl after me did... and i mean you cant really determine it. soo basically my bff and i came up with that if you give it up too easy then they are only going tocome back for more when they are loney
Old July 1st, 2010, 03:53 PM

I think it depends on the kind of guy. I know a really sensitive passive guy who would not want to be hitting it and quitting it with a girl, he doens't like that. I also know that his cousin, because of past relationship issues where the girl cheated and slept around, he's pretty much resorted to hitting and quitting it unless he finds that someone.

Personally, I don't see how some people can hit it and quit it, treating sex like it's just a way to get off, but that's just me.
Old July 7th, 2010, 03:29 PM

i was just talking to one of my really good huy friends yesterday and he was telling me how he liteally just " toots it and boots it' and this guy is broken like4he s a hot mess and he broke up with his gf a yr ago .. he cheated on her soomany times and i feel likehes looking for comfort in all the wrong places.. soo yeah guys! this backfires on you becasue the girl that you really care about will find someone else.
Old August 26th, 2010, 04:32 PM

toot it and boot it.. its everywhere yeah its horrible and we shouldnt be putting thiat out there for the younger generatio but it happend all the time and sometimes its on purpse other times is by accident.