Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Men's Health

Old April 19th, 2010, 01:43 PM
Default hit and quit it.

so im on twitter and recently someone tweeted.." why hit it and quit it if you can just keep hitting it"
and i retweeted and one of my close guy freinds was all" if only you understood" and i thought to myself.. yeah if only i could i think things would be alot easier.

sooo ive asked time and time againhow can a guy determin who he wants to date and who he wants to just sleep with??
Old April 19th, 2010, 01:48 PM

yea guys and girls are both quilty of hitting and quitting it. but then again im not sure how one could determine if their going to continue to hit it or of there going to move on. hopefully the person is able to tell when there hooking up if there really intrested or if there just in it for the sex, i know so many guys who are like that.
Old April 19th, 2010, 03:35 PM

goooodd question! i ive asked it a few times as well.. well basically only one guy could acutally give me an answer and that answer was" if i can hold a conversation with a girl the first time i met her then i dont think of her as a hookup'
Old April 21st, 2010, 01:33 PM

& of course converstation has to be something other then sex.. or implying something about sex. soo yeah just talking.. i think its funny becasue some guys will seriously go the distance to get what they want( sex is what im talking about) and then they do get it. its liker you never hear from them!

and others are at least upfront with it,
Old April 23rd, 2010, 11:52 AM

haha yea that was intense i thought about that when i heard it from a guy the other day. mind you im no longer in high school.. been out for a long while, anyways one of my mutual friends texted me and was like wanna grab drinks then head back to my apartment and watch a movie.. i was like oh man this guy either thinks im dumb or super easy. he didnt understand why i said i wanted to postpone it till day time.. lol
Old April 24th, 2010, 03:50 PM

I know a guy who is kind of sensitive, and he basically responded like this "If the girl is someone I want to share my life with, or someone that I want to do things with, like draw, go out on dates, or hang out, then I won't just want to sleep with her. if it's someone who just looks hot, I'd like to sleep with her, but it doesn't mean I'd actually do it."

If that makes sense. xD
Old April 27th, 2010, 10:53 AM

mann i cant stand when guys hit me up in the middle of the night to " hangout" or "chill" its like you had all day to hangout with me and all of a sudden you want to hangout now.. no thanks. i will admit i do txt guys at nught but when im in bed and im bored and i just txt to fall asleep.. nothing else. then that
Old April 30th, 2010, 12:19 PM

its fine if you just text guys at night but if your texting them trying to hang out then you know what that means usually your thinking about hanging out during booty call hours.. haha anyways i usually am talking to my guy friends at night as well but were not making plans to hang out were usually just being silly and goofing around.
Old May 1st, 2010, 04:03 PM

I think personally, when it comes to guys determining who they want to date and who they want to sleep, I think it really comes down more to looks and personality IMO. If you're just looking for someone to sleep with, then looks come mroe into it while personality is more for when you're dating.

At least, that's what I think.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 12:05 PM

i really hate the fact that so many people are accepting of the fact that its ok to just hit it and quit it. its really sad that things like that would have happened to be ok in some peoples eyes. i really think that it has be came so accepting to be that its totally fine that they are just hooking up for fun and thats it.