Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Seniors' Health

Old May 17th, 2010, 06:02 PM

giving.. my grandma is veyr giving shes always giving away and taking care of ppl. shes alwasy buying me shoes without me even asking.. or clothes she always wants us to have evrything shes even given me that are hers like for example she had this black pea coat and i liked it soo much i asked to borrow it and she gave it to me.. i felt bad so i told her now but she insisted.. so i gave her a pair of my earrings lol
Old May 29th, 2010, 05:16 PM

my grandma was kind of a short woman, but she was the kind of woman who was a little snarky (in a good way), humorous, hard, but very well-meaning and friendly through her comments. it's how our entire family turned into a family of snarks and sarcastics, haha.

good times
Old June 17th, 2010, 02:56 PM

my grandma is in her mid 60s right now. she's loving caring and gorgeous =) she has that poofy permed afro going on. you know... where elderly women have their hair short and poofy (permed). well my grandma has that. she's active and takes care of my little brother when my parent is at work. taking care of a newborn too! i love my grandma!
Old June 21st, 2010, 12:59 PM

im mexican soo my grandma has an accent at the end of all her english wiords and its funny sometimes when she says things.. like the other day she sais she was gonna move into a condom haha instead of a condo.

but i love her.. shes dresses still hip and young cooks the best! and shes lawasy taking care of us
Old August 26th, 2010, 04:37 PM

adorable.. looks like me . haha shes super sweet always doing things for others and not to mention she cook great sa do all grandparents said becasue i never leanred how to cook soo yeah i look forward when she comes over its alwasy the best deserts and we alwasy go and get ot nails done and then get sushi.. never fails
Old April 8th, 2011, 12:22 PM

i love my grandma seriously ,m shes the best i know she tries so hard to do everything she can for us and now that we are older we can hlpe her with all the things she might need. i love when she comes and visits