Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Seniors' Health

Old April 16th, 2010, 11:13 AM

Default describe your grandma...

so i was thinking seniors health. i dont really know much about seniors n their healthy so i thought ima describe my grandma.. haha ok so here goes nothing.. my grandma is like 5'5 she is super old like im talking 86 but she is amazing and oh so funny. she was born in arkansas and still has her accent, its so cute, so lets hear about your grandmas
Old April 16th, 2010, 12:48 PM

well since i havent had a grandma in my life i will makeup with i think my grandma would be like if i had one.. haha im basing my thoughts off of my mom and her ways.. haha so im thinking my grandma is somewhere around 73 years old, she is a non smoker, but likes to have fun. she would bake the most amazing stuff and would cook wonderful family meals and would be hip and cute!
Old April 19th, 2010, 10:44 AM

i love my grandma, she is so amazing i dont really know how to describe her.. shes kinda young to be a grandma, she has blond hair and shes skinny? im not sure if this is what you mean by describe her.. haha shes still all glamours. she still refuses to be called grandma, she never leaves the house without make up its so funny.
Old April 21st, 2010, 01:37 PM

my grandma is about 58 i think.. maybe 59 . she refuses to be called grandmas as well.. she works for an airline as a flight attendent and she lovers her job. and traveling shes super cute.. she has a broken english accent so its funny sometimes when she says certain words and means other words.
she dress very hip and cute. and she still has the best style in shoes.. soemtimes its a little borderline gotty haha but still. i love her. and shes really is like my mom
Old April 21st, 2010, 02:49 PM

my grandma is pretty young as well she lovees shoes! and to spoil us.. especially my mom. haha we recently went to visit her and my mom came back with 6 boxes of new shoes and a whole complete set of mac brushes. jeaalloouuss! haha.
anyways she loves to cook and shes damn good at it. i love eating her food its soo good all homemade and some made from scracth its amazing i love going to her house.
Old April 21st, 2010, 03:57 PM

shes really into church so when we are in the car she wants to listen to literally a church service on tape haha so i alwasy change it.. she makes the best food mmm i love it and again like any other grandmother she spoils us like crazy. another thing is.. shes really into working out so she hots the gym all time and loves zumba classes.
Old April 23rd, 2010, 12:27 PM

my grandma recently packed up on a wim sold her california house and moved to colorado. i dont know why she did it but she loves it up there and pays to fly us out there every 2 months so we can get to see her.. my brother is usually busy so she flys me and my best friend out so we can spend time with her. i love it.. and i love my grandma. shes in her early 60's so shes still super active.. i was shocked when i saw her attempt to snowboard.. haha i was so scard she would fall n get hurt but she did ok.. I LOVE MY GRANDMA!
Old April 28th, 2010, 03:12 PM

shes small and had red hair. lol i love her.. shes makes the best food and spoils us like crazy but you can help but think how cute she is.. she still has her stern hand tho and yells but for the most part shes set in her ways and live a more relaxed calm lifestyle
Old May 3rd, 2010, 12:59 PM

how do i describe such an amazing woman.. there is really no way i could discribe her, she is such a beautiful amazing lady that will never let anything hold her back. she was a single mother of four kids, she overcame the challanges of that she is now a proud grandmother of 6, great grand monther of 13, and a great great grandmother of 2! she has her life made.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 04:33 PM

my gma is actually coming to visit us in a few days soo im super excited for that i cant wait to see her i havent seen her in awhile and not to mention shes my all time fav. shes super hilarious. haha shes still rather young so shes all into close and dieting and loseing weeight she likes to wear my clothes and spolis us to death