Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old April 15th, 2010, 05:44 PM

Default annoys me when..

the bottom of my feet itches.. like i want to scratch it but it'll tickle me.. or when i'm at school sitting in class and theb ottom of my feet itches and i can't just take off my shoe so i have to scratch the bottom of my shoe againist anything that would help!!! does anyone hate that feeling too?
Old April 16th, 2010, 10:35 AM

haha when that happends to me, i usually take of my shoe and scratch my foot. i know it seems pretty gross but then again i hate it went my feet itch or something like that.. so i usually do what i got to do to make it stop. ( that was really bad grammer n made me sound like a red neck!) haha any ways if your foot itches, scratch it.
Old April 17th, 2010, 03:53 PM

I hate that.x D But it hasn't happened enough for me to really worry about it. However, there is one thing that I do get a bit paranoid about whenever that happens, especally in class. If I were to take off my shoes, would my feet or shoes smell? I'm sure it wouldn't, but something still worries me, I don't want to cause any sort of trouble. D:
Old April 19th, 2010, 10:17 AM

wow, i agree it would annoy me if the bottem of my foot itches and i am unable to scratch it.. sometimes if its itchy then i take off the shoe on the foot that itches and scratch it with my other foot then put my shoe back on and then usually no body even notices that my shoe has been off.
Old April 19th, 2010, 12:32 PM

hahaha! this is soo true.. and then you bang it against everything and antyhing! mann i hate that then you go and try to scratch it but then it tickles so you can do it roughtly. and the itch never completely goes away so you end up doing it a couple of times, haha.
Old April 19th, 2010, 01:19 PM

i heard if you wear thicker socks your feet are more likly to itch because your feet are sweating more and that is causing them to itch and tickle.. im not sure if i really believe it but im thinking that it might be true. anyways hopefully you are able to figure out a remedy to your itchy feet.
Old May 1st, 2010, 03:49 PM

Ergh, I hate that. D:

Personally, I find a spot that I can take my shoes off and scratch it, or try and rub the bottom of my shoe against something to scratch the itch. AT least, that's what I like to do.

But yeah, that's what I'd do.
Old May 4th, 2010, 10:11 AM

omg this happen to me the other night! and i had perviously read this and when it happened i thought of this thread haha weird i know but still its like a pain i was trying to sleep and all of a sudden the bottom on my feet started to itch so i tried to scratch it and it wouldnt go away then it just started to tickle
Old May 11th, 2010, 04:03 PM

omgosh!!! hahha. i hate that feeelingg!! it's annoying when it happens in class but it's more annoying for me when it happens when i'm driving.. it's like i have to pick up my feet and scratch it when i'm driving.. making it all dangerous... why do we have to be soo ticklsih on the bottom of our feets??!?
Old June 2nd, 2010, 10:47 AM

I hate that too thats why I usually wear flip flops so if the bottom of my feet start to itch I just slip off my flip flop and scratch my foot against my leg so it is not as noticeable as me scratching the bottom of my foot with my hands. But yeah when I am wearing tennis shoes it just sucks because I usually just wait until the end of class to go to the bathroom and scratch it.