Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old May 18th, 2010, 11:22 AM

i love these movies ahh i saw a preview last night and it looks super cute im most likey going to watch this maybe at midnight haha.. but yeah which are your fav toys?
buzz or woody
rex or the pig.
mr potato head! haha i love him hes soo funny.
Old May 19th, 2010, 10:56 AM

When does it come out???? I want to watch it. I saw the trailer and it looks so cute haha. I love the two other movies so hopefully this one doesn't disappoint. I pretty much love anything Toy story especially Toy story mania ride at California Adventure I just love that ride so much I can't wait to go to disneyland again. I haven't been for so long. gosh I want to go today. Maybe I can make an exception and go today haha.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 02:21 PM

so my boyfriend and i took my little brother out to watch Toy Story 3 and let me tell you... it's uhhhh-mazing!!!!! better than the other two in my opinion. my little brother loved it. i wouldn't ruin it too much but i say definitely go watch it if you're still contemplating. even the critics gave Toy Story 3 an A-! yippppy do!
Old June 24th, 2010, 01:18 PM

Toy Story 3 is out, and from what I heard, it is a fantastic movie, but it is also a rarity as it has done something that most movie trilogy or sequels have not done, not only be good, but also be part of a trilogy that is consistently fantastic

So yeah....great movie.
Old July 7th, 2010, 04:08 PM

i still havent seen it!! ahhh im dying here i want to watch t i i told a friend i would wait for him to see it but our schedules always conflict! and i think im just going to watch it without him! becasue well i want to see it haha and i keep hearing all thse great review about it ! i lovee buzz and rex
Old July 12th, 2010, 02:35 PM

i watched toy story 1 this weekend and i fell in love with all the toys all over agan! haha rex and potatoe head.. ham sckech. mike! everyone.. but yeah i want to own all three movies.. disney made bannk with this movie .. becasue it was all older gernation and new generations of kids .. as apposed to the movies who only appeal to the youngers.
Old July 15th, 2010, 04:11 PM

toy story 3 seriously blew me away!! it was soo good.. you go through a rush of different emotions just watching this. from happy to sad to awww to trying to hold your tears in.. it's really good!!! i was a little skeptical at first because anything after the first movie isn't usually that great.. but i loved toy story 3!!! brings back so much childhood memories even if you are a oldie!!!
Old July 19th, 2010, 04:19 PM

i still have yet to see it and i was suppose to watch it last night but the times were already over soo i know its going to get out of theaters soon anyways im going to make it my mission to go and watch toystory before i leave this friday
Old August 26th, 2010, 04:59 PM

awww i love this movie!! hahah wll yeah i cant help it its a classic haha butyeha i didnt have a chance to see toy 3 in th3aters soo when it get on video.. im going to be the first out there.
Old October 22nd, 2010, 01:02 PM

finally semi saw it haha i wastcvhed alot of it and then watched the end! so i need to rewatch it and see how many more times i need to get out of here hes driving me crazy its seriously super annoying.