Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old April 15th, 2010, 05:32 PM

Default Toy Story 3

i just finish watching Toy Story and Toy Story 2. i watched it when i was young but i totally forgot what the whole movie was about so it was nice ot watch it again.. plus i'm getting ready for toy story 3. i'm sooo excited to watch it!! =) buzzlight year.. to infinity and beeeeeyond.
Old April 17th, 2010, 03:13 PM

It's a movie that I really would want to see . Personally, I would want to see it and pay for it in theaters if I could. I was a little weiry of it at first, nut it certainly looked interetesting enough as a sequel to a sequel, so I'll definately chccekout, maybe tomorrow when I don't have anything scheduled.
Old April 19th, 2010, 11:41 AM

i have not even seen the movie toy story 2 or toy story 3. i guess i should buy my neice the movies and then we can watch them together.. i think it would be really fun to catch up on the toy story movies.. haha i remember watching just plain toy story when i was younger. it was lots of fun,
Old April 19th, 2010, 02:56 PM

"YOU ARE A TOYYY!
you are a sas strange little man"

hahaha i love these movies and i really want to watch toy story 3 it looks usper cute haha but yeah the first and second on were good i thin i might need a little recap as well/. becasue its been awhile. sine i sae" andys toys"
Old April 21st, 2010, 02:11 PM

i really want to see this movie! when does it come out!?? does anyone know.. but yeah anyways i love the other two movies and im really going to go watch his i dont care oif im the oldest in the theater its part of my youth! haha
Old April 24th, 2010, 04:24 PM

Oh my goodness, how many years has it been since I saw the First Toy Story......it has been so long, I mnust get the movie on DVD, it was such a great movie. I thin k what I'll also do is doublecheck the reviews of Toy Story 2 and Toy Story 3 because both of them sound like a lot of fun, but I don't want to spend money on what appears to be a bad movie.
Old April 27th, 2010, 01:22 PM

aww this movie looks too cute i cant wait to see it.. and i love all of andys toys, like the potato heas, ham the big i think thats his name.. rex/ woddy, buzz umm theres more the sketch pad ohh and jesse and her horse i forget his name.. i think i need a recap sesion on all the toys and movies
Old May 5th, 2010, 12:53 PM

I saw the trailer for Toy Story 3 and I dunno it just doesn't look that great. I don't even think I watched Toy story 2 I dunno I just think the first one was the best. I usually don't like sequels so I don't think I will be going to the theater to watch toy story 3. The plot doesn't even look good. I mean I just the original one so much seeing the sequels just kind of ruins it I think.
Old May 11th, 2010, 02:26 PM

i'm looking forward to taking my little nephew to watch this! it's a cute movie! it's crazy just how cartoon evolved from one dimension to looking almost real! i'm actually excited to watch this movie!! going to be a good one!! =) yiiipppy!!
Old May 17th, 2010, 05:34 PM

awww i keep seeing previews to this and i really would like to watch it.. btrings back memories from my childhood.. andys toys .. i love all the toy story movies they are soo cute.. pixas and disney make excellent movies.. finding nemo. cars. lilo and sitch soo many