Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old April 14th, 2010, 06:43 PM

Default something that happen to me

soo last night my friend had asked me ." what happens if your tampon gets stuck" and i reminded me of a story that actually happened to me but before we were friends and i guess i just never told her..
once i weas trying to get my tampon out.. and the string just came out! like it was just in my hands,. i was super shocked and i didnt know what to do! lol i got it out eventually.. but has this happened to anyone ???
Old April 15th, 2010, 06:36 PM

never happen to me before. thank goodness! and i hope it never happens to me. i will seriously freak out.. sometimes when i'm getting ready to change tampons and i can't find the string i get all scared.. but it's really just hiding... somewhere.
Old April 16th, 2010, 11:41 AM

having that happen with a tampon is NO big deal. wait untill your having sex n dont notice that the condom has slipped off inside you when your close to being finished so you stop and have to fish it out. some times its jammed so high up there you have to either have your partner get it out or go to the doctors to have it removed.. so be lucky yours was only a tampon.
Old April 19th, 2010, 01:47 PM

wow both of those situations are horrible. i hope neither of them happen to me. i dont know what i would do i would probably lose my mind i would freak out and probably rush to the doctor and have they check it out and help me pick it out. anyways i really hope that never happens to me.
Old April 19th, 2010, 04:21 PM

okay i have had the tampon thing happen to me once.. it was the pearls which io still use .. but the whole condom situation yeah that has never happened to me.. and i hope it never does! haha sounds pretty bad.
Old April 21st, 2010, 02:27 PM

woooww! thats something that would happen in a movie hahah where like shes at her boyfreinds house and thenit gets stuck and he doesnt know why shes in the bathroom for son long! haha i can see it now but yeah it can imagaine how.. freaked out i would be..
Old May 3rd, 2010, 12:05 PM

yea thats true thats totally something that could happen in a movie. i dont recall a tampon ever getting stuck in me but i do remember the string breaking off while i was removing it so i had to get toilet paper to grab it and get it out because it can cause serious infections and things like that. so i really worrie.
Old May 7th, 2010, 01:22 PM

wow i never knew that could happen, i woud be so scared if that happened to me.. i thought things were tested so taht way you dont need to worrie about having that happen.. the condom thing on the other had is something that is user error.. it has to be. how do you not know that the condom came off? maybe it was too big for the guy?
Old July 12th, 2010, 05:02 PM

well as fr the condom thing.. maybe your guys is wearing condoms that are too big for him becaseu i eman if that kept happening id be like maybe we need different condoms.. becasue im sorry how many times cant you have your guys fish out the condoma from your vajay! not too many times in my case. lol