Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Child and Teen Health

Old May 17th, 2010, 04:46 PM

im hopeing i wont be that strict because i know what its like to grow up with stickt parents and i would like to give my children the beniefit of the doubt and actually be more undersdtanding so that they know they can alwasy come to me if they need help as well and not be afriad of me
Old May 29th, 2010, 03:39 PM

I think when I get a house of my own, I'll definately be a bit strict, mainly with what they do at home. I just don't want them to slack off, or do nothing productive all day. I'd want them to either do/finish their homework, chores, and maybe a hobby. However, I know for sure that I won't be too strict, as I don't want to cut off their social life or anything like that.
Old June 14th, 2010, 10:51 AM

im hoping that i will treat my children fairly, i do not want to be one of those parents who hold all their children to the same standard, not all children are the same.. some require a diffrent parenting skills. i would like to be strict to a point that my children will behave but yet they will still be able to make their own choices.
Old February 14th, 2011, 01:53 PM

im hoping my kid wont walk all over me so i know there will be some declpine but for the most part i think i will be the nice parent lol i grew up with strict person and i know how it is i like some of there rules but not all,. i could have lived with out some of them