Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Skincare

Old April 14th, 2010, 04:01 PM

Default washing your hair

how often do you guys wash your hair?
i know your suppose to wash it every other day but i tend to wash my hair everyday sometimes twice a day. i just cant stand when myhair is super oily it grosses me out. but know its only liek that becasue i onstantly washing my hair and never letting the oil out!
Old April 14th, 2010, 05:12 PM

yehqa mymom can go like 3 days without washing her hair and it looks perfect.. im super jealous but yeah i wash my hair every day as well sometimes but hardly ever .. every other day im just use it to and it kinda sucks becasue i dye my hair so the color washes out faster
Old April 16th, 2010, 11:41 AM

i try to only wash my hair about every three days simply because i have dyed hair and its not healthy to keep your hair from getting oily because if you do then you really wont be able to have your hair protected.. and the dryer your hair the more oil your body produces to help repare the damage. by day 3 my hair usually lives up in a pony tail because it looks to greasy for me, but usually every 3 days is a good number to wash your hair.
Old April 19th, 2010, 11:23 AM

i like to wash my hair every day sometimes i like washing it twice a day anyways there are alot of things that i like doing. anyways when i have my hair died it really makes me want to wash it less simply because i dont like it fading out that fast and the more you wash it the more it fades.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 01:40 PM

i try to only wash my hair every two days simply because if you wash your hair too often then it actually causes more grease and then your hair looks more oily and so its not as pretty. anyways there is alot of diffrent things going on.. but if your able to i would only wash it every two days because its more healthy for your hair.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 04:54 PM

i washed my hair last night and didnt this morning like i normally do and my hair is usper oily! haha i always wash my hair everyday soo when my hair isnt washed within a day it looks usper oily and gross i hate that but i do it to myself.
Old May 5th, 2010, 11:18 AM

I used to wash it every other day but lately I have been washing it everyday because sometimes it just gets really oily and gross. The only days that I don't wash my hair is like when I stay home all day which I do some weekends so that is like every other day but weekdays I have to wash it every day or i will just keep thinking that it smells.
Old May 29th, 2010, 04:04 PM

i wash it every day if I can. if I don't get my hair washed, i won't be able to comb or style my hair the way i want to. i think i don't wash it when i'm not going anywhere for the whole day, and this is usually for when i am working all day on my projects.

i can't stand not showering for, i hate to be dirty, ech.
Old August 26th, 2010, 04:56 PM

i was my hair every day and my extentions every other day soo yeah i mean its more work but at the same time i dont mind doing it becasue i want it to look nice and not like crap soo yeah i think its nice and i know i shouldnt wash my hair every day but hey i cant help it
Old September 22nd, 2010, 02:16 PM

i wash my hair everyday and the day i dont wash my hair i swear by the middle of the day my hair feels soo gross and oilly.. so although sometimes in in a rush in the morning..and i dont alwasy have time to blow dry my hair.. i always wash my hair and i have to fit in that extra 15 minutes or so to blow dry my hair. i also wear extension so its double the work every other day