Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old April 14th, 2010, 03:54 PM

Default achy body

sometimes i wake up in the morning and i feel like someone beat me up in my sleep.. my bones just are soo weak and i just feel very tired thorugh out the day.. i wonder why this is ?
Old April 14th, 2010, 05:07 PM

i have the same issue i just feel tired and i want to sleep like in the middle of the day i googled some of my symptom and it diabites came up.. which kinda made me go "hmm .. maybe" becasue it runs in my family but other then being tired i dont have any other sympthoms
Old April 15th, 2010, 05:58 PM

i use to have the same problem too when i wake up in the morning but that was because my bed was getting all out of shape. when i got a new bed everything was okay.. no more back pains yay.. but if it's not your bed then maybe you should try taking vitamins to boost up your systems. maybe your missing elements in your body that the food you are eating is not giving you
Old April 16th, 2010, 11:33 AM

i have been having back pain latly and so i went and saw a chiropractor and they really did a good job on getting my back into shape. but they told me that some of the reason my muscles have been hurting is because im not getting enough water so its causing my muscles to tense up and cause pain.. and since wen you sleep you are usualyl not drinking water its when your body becomes most dehdrated.
Old April 16th, 2010, 12:27 PM

yea i heard about being dehydrated and your body feeling tired and achy. i have had that happen to me before and i really just forced my self to drink enough water and stuff like that because i didnt really want to have to deal with the sucky feeling all day. thats another reasaon they say so many people feel like hang overs are worse because they dont consume water.
Old April 19th, 2010, 02:41 PM

well im tired right now and my back is achy soo maybe i need some water.. but i had a glass like an hr ago.. and now im just sitting in this chair trying soo hard not to fall aslepp seriously i dont know whats going.. now when im tired like i cant help it i always close my eyes .
Old April 30th, 2010, 01:22 PM

try taking some deep breaths it will help you relax and it can actually soothe naturally sore bodys. if you are just so tired of working and using your body so much it is always a good idea to just lay flat with your knees bent and just take some long deep breaths and it should really help you to relax and it shoulc cause you to loosen up.
Old May 4th, 2010, 10:50 AM

yeah i hate achy bodys. i alwasy feel; lik someone beat me up and then i take a shot shower and just let the hot water hot my body. it really feels great when the water pressure hits your back.
Old May 10th, 2010, 12:18 PM

i hate when i work a hard day and then my bodys all tired and i cant stand it... i just feel like passing out and just laying there i need to seriouly just lay there and take a nap. nothing is worse than when im taking a break and i just cant get comfortable. its horrible one of the worst things goiing on. its like i need to lay down and chill it really just dosent work that well for me...
Old May 17th, 2010, 05:19 PM

this is how i feel right now.. i feel super tired and chy and my back hurts and all i really want to do right now is just go home.. and relax. i cant understand how sitting down in this chair doing pointless things can take such a toll on my body but it really does.