Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old April 21st, 2010, 05:03 PM

ive come to the conclusion that i need a relationship thats when i happiest when i have that someone who i know feels the same way about me and who i can talk too if i have a bad day at work or who i can spend hrs on the phone talking too and the conversation never dies down.
and its funyn becasue i dont want to say thats what i want but its the truth its been about a yr and i think im ready now.
Old April 26th, 2010, 06:37 PM

ive recently come to that conclusion.. but i know i want it.. but i dont just want it with anyone lol soim being a little picky but its like someone who i can see myself with i cant see myself with this new guy i just started dating and when i say that like ive been on 2 dates with him and a 3rd this friday
Old May 5th, 2010, 04:54 PM

how can i sit here and do pointless things for hrs i dont understandi need to get rid of this and move on already becaseu its not working for me at all.ahh im going to fall asleep and ive literally been here for an hr and a half.. wowoooooww i still have abother two left.. greeaaat
Old May 8th, 2010, 06:04 PM

Let's see......for this weekend, I need to have 10 comic pages penciled in, inked, cleaned and toned, and lettered by Tuesday Night by the ABSOLUTE LATEST. After that, I have an illustration to finish on Wednesday, paint, setup, mount, and present on Thursday. Afterwards, I need to put together a cheap portfolio to give to the editors on Friday for Intern Portfolio Review Day....BUSY! D: At least I may be going to an art museum/on a mini-date on Monday...I hope....D:
Old May 19th, 2010, 12:11 PM

I love this thread it is so interesting to read about the random things that people think about haha. But yeah it has been a long day. I don't know how much longer I can stand this. I still have so much homework and studying to do today. I feel like my life is just passing by before my eyes. I mean I always thought I would accomplish something amazing by now but no I am just in still in school and just doing the normal regular everyday stuff.
Old May 19th, 2010, 06:24 PM

why is time going by soo slow! and i know by me watching it and by me saying this its going to go extra slow now.. esoeically the last 10 or 20 minutes.. ahhh i wish i could speed up time come one! come on! go go go.. my weekend offically starts after this.
Old May 20th, 2010, 12:35 PM

I think this is the fate of all of the technology threads here in the forum. It essentially degenerates into something random and nonsequitar, especially since there isn't much in technology that appeals. xD Or at least, not the technolgy we're familiar with, and even then, there is only so much we can talk about it. xD
Old May 22nd, 2010, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larina Yeoman View Post
ive come to the conclusion that i need a relationship thats when i happiest when i have that someone who i know feels the same way about me and who i can talk too if i have a bad day at work or who i can spend hrs on the phone talking too and the conversation never dies down.
and its funyn becasue i dont want to say thats what i want but its the truth its been about a yr and i think im ready now.
The way you describe it, it makes it sound like you need a relationship like you need to breathe.

I admit that a relationship can be quite fantastic, and it's awesome to be with someone who knows you and you know them as well, but truthfully, you can be happy without a relationsip. A relationship should be something that compliments your life, not completes it, if that makes sense.
Old May 26th, 2010, 01:47 PM

I am so tired right now and so stressed out. I mean seriously why do I always procastinate so much that I become stressed. I have a presentation tomorrow and am not prepared at all I mean seriously I am not prepared which is bad because it is with a group and i feel like I am letting them down but yeah today I really need to focus on it and i cant wait until it is over tomorrow.
Old May 29th, 2010, 04:57 PM

i so need a nap right now...i am very tired, but i still have tons of work to do right now......too much work, WAY too much work right now.

i think when i get home, i'm gonna take a small nap, and then get to work. I need me some power naps

POWER NAPS RAHHH