Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old April 14th, 2010, 03:40 PM

Default a new thread

soo i sat here trying t find something technology related to talk about and im drawing a blank. so intead i thought that this could be used as an open conversation thread.. kinda like a chat room thing but im sure we arent going to be going back and forth.. or you can post question you might have about anything..

like why do guys act so dumb something! and then expect you not to get mad when they try to be all over you???
Old April 14th, 2010, 04:58 PM

i wish i had some music here.. or someone else to talk too anyways .. i went shopping yesterday and let me tell you.. i shope wayy too much itrs really sad.. no joke like.. its to the point where i know i not suppose to be doing it so i hide it. from like my family
Old April 15th, 2010, 05:04 PM

attempted to make my first steak dinner for my boyfriend and i yesterday and let me tell you... that steak was bombbbbbdiggity!!! i am sooo proud of myself.. =) the steak had sooo much flavor.. yammmy. thank goodness to steak seasoning.. anyways.. i am soo tired right now.. i can seriously just fall asleep. can this hour pass already!?!? ahhh
Old April 16th, 2010, 11:22 AM

oOoHHH i like this type of thread. i agree who really wants to talk about a computer thread.. so anyways i hate when i go places and meet a really amazing guy then time comes and he asks me my age and were like 8 years apart..that happened to me last night. went to a bar with friends.. met up with some other friends, met one of their buddys started chatting it up. yea the whole age thing kinda killed it.. ugh anyways, guess i better get back to my work before the boss man freaks out.. haha o have an amazing weekend everyone!
Old April 16th, 2010, 12:41 PM

hah i know what you mean.. lol i dont like when people are being dumb and they say something and they done know what there talking about. haha its called opening your eyes and looking and then speaking.. i swear i hate getting told something and im doing nothing wrong.. seriously.. anwyas so i guess thats why im on here. w.e haha doing un productive things.. ahh hahah im angry.. blah... venting because im going to flip if i dont cool down.. only 1hr 20mins then i dont have to worrie about it any more.
Old April 19th, 2010, 10:55 AM

i really dont like the fact that people try to make you feel dumb to make them selfs feel any better. i think its funny how some people are such chickens and wont do things right and then when they screw them up, they make other people deal with the problems. anyways i think that im really bored and that i dont want to be at work right now.
Old April 19th, 2010, 02:22 PM

i dont think anyone ever wants to be at work..im falling alseep as we speak ceriously! my eyes are closing and i want to just close them for a little.i really dislike mondays!! anyways i hope everyone had a great weekends.
Old April 19th, 2010, 03:42 PM

i wonder how long im going to be doing this for becasue i cant do it anymore im soo tired im about to fall asleep want something to drink ahh i just cant win.. seriously man i really need some water or something ihate being here alone no one to talk too im falling asleeeepppp!!
Old April 21st, 2010, 01:41 PM

ive been thinking about things and i need to get my stuff together! im here 3 times a week and when i say here i mean at work and i dont work any other days so i need to get another job start making more money and then maybe i can buy some of the stuff i need to buy
Old April 21st, 2010, 02:58 PM

im excited i have a date on friday. and the first date went very well.. so we'll see how the 2nd one goes.. im hopefing just as well or better but we'll see it might not be as great, crossing my fingers tho i hate awkwardness.
anyways i figured out what im gonna wear and i hope it doesnt look like im trying too hard.