Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old April 14th, 2010, 12:27 PM
Default nickelodeon shows

So yeah i know there is already a disney show thread so I just thought I would start a thread for nickelodeon shows. I love watching nickelodeon shows though now they are kind of doing like all the same thing show business type of shows like big time rush, icarly, victorious. I love watching all three of them but they just seem like all the same thing these days. What do you guys think of nickelodeon.
Old April 14th, 2010, 04:26 PM

i watch icarly with my little sister and its relly funy i even catch myself watching it when shes not with me becasue its pretty enrtertainig.. but yeah i agree with all show business type shoes remember

hey arnold.
rugrats all grown up.
rockos modern life
ahh real monsters
angy beavers.
hmmm what else.
Old April 14th, 2010, 05:33 PM

nick nick nick nick .nickelodeon!
hahah remember nick jr. and they had face.. he was a dfifferen color all the time lol.
anyways yeah i remember all those shows! haha. its funny becasue i think i saw like every episode of hey arnold. with gerald. and helga. haha the rugrats i feel like im missing a show i use to watch al the time tho.. i just cant think of it right now
Old April 24th, 2010, 04:45 PM

I stopped watching Nickelodeon shortly after Hey Arnold was cancelled. There was simply no other show inbetween then and now that I didn't like. The only one that looked particularly fascinating to me was Invader Zim just because of how much it contrasted with the previous nickelodeon shows that I liked. However, lately, there hasn't been anything that really inspires me. I don't get why people like Spongebob so much........
Old April 27th, 2010, 01:36 PM

i once saw a facebook group that said" they arnolds untucked shirt i always thought it was a kilt!" and thats sooo truew i alwasy thought he had a kilt on.. but apparent he was cooler then we thought he just had his shirt untouched. ad gerald he a,lways had that basket jersesy on
Old April 28th, 2010, 11:22 AM

Yeah me too haha that is weird that it was just an untucked shirt haha. But yeah I actually didn't really like hey arnold that much but I still watched it once and awhile. My favorite show was the Rugrats I like it alot both the time when they were babies and the all grown up ones. I even have a ps2 game of rugrats from a long time ago. but yeah nickalodean shows are now a business like shows. I still really like watching it though. But it is not cartoons anymore like before. I kind of wish sometimes they would go back to the cartoon/animated shows instead of all these actresses and actors.
Old May 1st, 2010, 04:45 PM

Hey Arnold was a good show, but I can understand how peopler wouldn't like it. I think it started to become more of a comedy drama as time went on, especially with the relationship between Arnold and Helga. However, I have to say that it was fun for what it is. These other shows that are on right now....I really don't get them. D:

I don't like Nickelodeon.
Old May 5th, 2010, 10:01 AM

I still like watching Nickelodeon but yeah nowadays it is just all shows with actresses and actors instead of cartoons. I like watching victorious though I think it is a nice show though it is not like a show that I have to keep up with everyweek I just watch it whenever I see it on tv.
Old May 20th, 2010, 05:49 PM

I'm not sure if you can get the old Nicktoons animations on DVD. I think certain series like Rugrats or Ren and Stimpy may be on DVD, but some like Rocko's modern Life, or other classic series, may be out of luck when it comes to DVD. However, those cartoons, my goodness, those were when cartoons were REALLY cartoons, haha.

I want to rewatch Rocko's Modern Life, haha.