Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old April 14th, 2010, 11:44 AM

Default Hp slate

So I was looking at the front page of yahoo the other day and it had a little article about the hp slate and I am really excited to see it when it comes out. I think I would prefer to get that instead of the ipad even though the technology on the ipad would probably be faster and better but I just think that the hp slate has everything that I would need and want. Like it has two cameras one in the front for web chatting and one in the back so you can take pictures and videos with it. It also has all those usb portals or whatever their called so you can put your usb in. I don't know how easy it would be to type on that but so far as I can see it looks pretty cool but I would have to see it in person to decide whether I wanted to buy it or not. It is suppose to be 549 but i think it is for the 32 memory one so more a little cheaper than ipad since the ipad for 16 gig or whatever is for 499.
Old April 23rd, 2010, 12:38 PM

i dont think that i would want to buy the new ipad or the hp slate. i mean they seem very advanced but i think i want to wait a few years and hopefully they are able to work out the glitches and everything like that. then maybe i would invest in that but currently i am not intrested in it because there is nothing that i dont have right now that the ipad has. i have a computer, and ipod and a cell phone so unles its all in one im content.
Old April 24th, 2010, 04:18 PM

Personally, I think if the HP Slate has a stylus and can run Windows, then I definately would want to grab it since I can install Photoshop on it, I hope. Then again, if it's more like the iPad, which is nothing more than a giant iPod Touch, then I'll wait until I can afford an actual tablet laptop with a stylust and keyboard option. Just seems more like a recreational device to me.
Old May 1st, 2010, 05:34 PM

I was just told by someone that whatever HP makes is cheap, so I think that the HP Slate may be at least comparable to the iPad in terms of price, however, heard that their products are also really inferior in comaprison to other products of the same brand...like HP printers or scanners are BAAD....so I'm expecting that to be the same with the HP Slate....however, if that's the case, I hope it comes really cheap then.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 01:07 PM

im always very iffy when buying electronic stuff because there is so many things going wrong with the new latest tecnology i really worrie about the diffrent things that can possibably go wrong when using todays latest tecnonlgy hopefully nothing seriously goes wrong with it but you can never know when using new items.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 04:40 PM

theres also the kindle.
it look pretty cool and kinda like the ipad but its out already so idunno who came up with the product first anyways the kindle look pretty cool and for those who dont like apple its perfect for you