Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old April 13th, 2010, 12:14 PM

Default the last song

im currently listening to the song.. " i look at you" from miley cyrus i love this song its a great song i will give that to her i recently saw the movie and ehh.. the storyline was great. but the acting was... not soo good.. dont get me wrong it wasnt a terrible movie but i think miley and liam are still learning and that kinda role that has twist of emotions would have been better suited for someone else. but still everyone cried in the theater. and like i said great storyline
Old April 14th, 2010, 05:21 PM

yeah i get what your saying.. i hear the same thing.. ijust saw the movie as well and i agree.. i think the story and plots where good but idunno it just didnt seem acted out right on some fo the important part like when they flight.. and then dont talk.. when there fight happens its not all intense.. where you think they arent going to speak for the rest of the movie.. you know.
Old April 15th, 2010, 04:55 PM

one of those movies based on a book by nicholas spark.. i didn't think it wouldve surpass the hype that the notebook got.. i didn't watch it yet but i am planning to rent it when it comes out on dvd. i was reading the movie reviews on yahoo and they said the exact samet hing.. good storyline but the acting wasn't believable.. oh wells i still dont mind checking out this movie though
Old April 16th, 2010, 12:06 PM

i really liked the notebook so i think i might like mileys movie, i too have heard many mixed reviews but im thinking athat i would go to the movies to see it or possibably wait until it comes out on dvd and then watch it, ugh i cant even concentrate i have such a huge headache i cant even think what else i was trying to say. o well ill post more later,
Old April 26th, 2010, 12:47 PM

i still have not seen the movie last song. i really want to watch it because i think that the movie and story line would be really good. i have heard tho that many people liked the movie as well as the story line but alot of them had said that they think miley was not the best choice for them to cast..
Old April 28th, 2010, 01:15 PM

I think I am probably just going to watch it after it comes out on dvd because I heard that miley acting isn't that great so I dont really want to spend that money for her to get richer. but yeah anyways I heard the plot is good so I kind of just want to watch it to see the storyline. I agree that casting miley was probably not the best idea. but i guess they all think she is so good and whatnot and her fame probably did bring in alot of people to go watch the movie. I didn't watch the notebook so I don't know if I will like this movie that much but I guess I'll find out when I have the chance to see it.
Old May 5th, 2010, 02:51 PM

i saw it and yeah the acting is not the greatest but it has a good storyline and its sad.. everyone cried. but i also really liked the song from there. i can listen to it over and over again they dont play it in the moie only at the end in teh credits but still good song.
Old May 10th, 2010, 12:54 PM

i am so upset i have been super busy and i couldnt find it in any theaters at all this weekend i was so upset i know that it has been a while since it had became released but then at the same tiem i haddent really had time to go out to the movies and then when i finally got some time to go out to the movies i was finally able to go to the movies and then they didnt have it...
Old November 16th, 2010, 05:12 PM

i never watched this movie but i actually heard some pretty good reviews from it. i mean i'm not a total miley cyrus fan but i don't mind watching a movie by her. plus, i'm a sappy dappy kind of girl. i love those cheesy romantic lovey dovey kind of movies! even if they all usually have the same storyline. lol