Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old April 13th, 2010, 10:07 AM

Default guys/girls in relationships.

soo tell me why these days i keep attracting guys who have girlfriends.. like really.! its driving me crazy i was recently kinda getting really interested in this guy i had known for awhile.. he said he and his gf had broken like a year ago and i was shocked becasue i had no clue... well no wonder because he lied.. thank god it never got pass some flirty texts. just drives me insane tho!
Old April 13th, 2010, 12:45 PM

right! like come one! so i have a similar story i dated this guy for a little while tho.. im talking about a month and a half. and then he got back with his ex.. and i didnt talk to him at all.. then maybe a few weeks ago he txts me and we txt and then he says its been awhile we should hangout.. i agree and we hangout.. thinking he broke up wiht his gf becasue i know he would nevr cheat well he kissed me and then a few weeks later i found out he was still with his gf.. i think they were on a break but still come on! dont mess with me like that..again
Old April 13th, 2010, 01:38 PM

it goes back to that wanting whatw e cant have which is just a way of life we are alwasyw anting what we dont have , soo yeah but as for edana ., that guy sounds like hes just calling you when he doesnt have his gf around.. dont be that girl.. next him .
Old April 14th, 2010, 03:17 PM

i agree.. wanting what you cant have. it gets me all the time but then i just have to remember that i cant give in.. and that they are off limits. sometimes its someonewho i use to really like and date then they get a gf and they" take a break" he calls me.. soo yeah im not trying to be that girl you know
Old April 16th, 2010, 01:15 PM

ugh i cant comment to much upon this. im am guilty of having a boyfriend and telling strangers im single, but thats as far as it goes simply because i love my boy and would never cheat on him.. haha but sometimes i pretend im single to flirt for the night but after that then thats where i draw the line.. anyways guys who lie and then try to date you kick them to the curb. i love it when a girl is like he broke up with his gf so we can be together. i guess they dont think that he will do the same to them?
Old April 17th, 2010, 03:45 PM

soo tell me why these days i keep attracting guys who have girlfriends.. like really.! its driving me crazy i was recently kinda getting really interested in this guy i had known for awhile.. he said he and his gf had broken like a year ago and i was shocked becasue i had no clue... well no wonder because he lied.. thank god it never got pass some flirty texts. just drives me insane tho!

It sounds like that with the original post, the boyfriend and girlfriend had broken up a year ago.......well, while it is a bit unusual to know someone and not know they've been in a relationship, it's not COMPLETELY out of the ordinary, I think. You just need to be open to him because it sounds like he didn't do anything wrong, and he only flirted with you recently, not when he was with the girl. If he wa, then you got somke problems.
Old April 19th, 2010, 10:28 AM

i think that dating someone that has a boyfriend or girlfriend is hard to know about if they hide it.. you just have to trust them at first and if you do find out that they have someone on the side you should remember that there not going to be loyal to you either..so be careful in what you do weather you date that person on dump them..
Old April 19th, 2010, 01:01 PM

yeah fun flirty yes as long as its harmless. but the moment that it crosses the line then yeah thats when things arent gonna go well. i recently had this happen to me and the guy told me he was single and then i found how hes had a gf. this wntire time.. tsk tsk.
Old April 23rd, 2010, 11:24 AM

so i was talking to this guy from class and he was chatting it up like he was single and i didnt mind, but he asked me for my number and i thought it was because he wanted my number incase he missed class, anyways he always flirts and trys chatting with me.. anyways he has a girlfriend and just recently said something about having one and im not sure if she knows he txts me but anyways i was like kinda uncomfortable because i wouldnt want my bf txting someone all the time.. anyways i decided thaat i should not txt or talk to him other than in class.
Old April 24th, 2010, 03:31 PM

He must be one of those guy who assumes that because you end up giving up your number to him, that means that he is interesting to you, and that you should go out. Personally, I think that since he admitted to having a girlfriend, you gotta tell him off immediately, and just step away. best to end things rather tahn potentailly get in trouble because of a misunderstanding.