Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old May 5th, 2010, 04:33 PM

i sometimes habe to make myself get up and walk around becasue i will fall asleep seriously i dont understand why i need to do this. i slept in till like 10 and i felt great when i woke up my alarm went off and since i didnt have work till later today i hit snooze and knocked out.. actually dimissed.
Old May 8th, 2010, 05:41 PM

I find that even though I get a full night's sleep, a good 8 hours of sleep, NOOOOOO....I get sleepy halfway through. Isn't it that after we sleep for 8 hours, we should be active for the whole day, like people told us?

Maybe it's because it's summer and we're constantly in heat, but I am still sleepy.
Old May 11th, 2010, 03:19 PM

ugh i've been taking a lot of naps lately too and it's something i just cant help. when i'm home from work.. nap.. when i'm home from school... nap.. when i'm done eating breakfast.. nap.. i need some serious self control because let me tell you. when i wake up from my nap i feel even WORST. i feel more sleepy and GRUMPY. i woke up from my nap last night and i was sooo grumpy to my bf. i felt so bad after!
Old July 14th, 2010, 11:55 AM

I always over sleep these days. They always say that you should get 8 hours of sleep but sometimes when i sleep like 12 hours somedays i get sooo tired througout the day like i havent slept at all! I think when you oversleep that also causes you to be lazy and feel tired throughout the day. Cuz when i wake up early and sleep maybe 6 hours a day thats when i feel more rested and i am in a better mood that day
Old November 2nd, 2010, 10:38 AM

yeah that happens to me as well. i cant help but wonder why i have been sleeping soo much i feel like a bear hibernating in winter, haha but no really i get up take a shower go to class and then work and then im out by like 11 and i feel soo tired through out the day i sometimes need a nap if i can fit one in somewhere.
Old November 16th, 2010, 05:26 PM

tell me about it. that's exactly how i am. it's like the more i sleep the more tired i get. i miss those sleeps where you wake up and you feel on top of the world. instead i wake up either feeling grumpy or tired -_- i can wake up at 12.. take a nap at 2 and wake up at 4 and still have a nap after that. that's how much my body is capable of sleeping. too bad school stops me from doing that.