Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old April 13th, 2010, 10:03 AM

Default sleeping too much

im constantly sleeping these days.. and its like i sleep at night but then i take a nap and im up till like 3.. and still get about 5 or 6 hrs of sleep which is find for me. but why do i feel soo tired these days? shouldnt i feel well rested?
Old April 13th, 2010, 12:41 PM

yeah i feel this way too espeically if i sleep longer then 5 or 6 hrs.. i feel so tired thought out the day. so yeah i mean its either you need to catch up on some sleep or your just not eating well during the day and not getting the engery you need.
Old April 15th, 2010, 04:38 PM

for me personally.. i can sleep as much as i want in a day and still have an 8 hour of sleep! i sleep a lot and i still feel tired throughout the day.. i hate that feeling. when ii'm sleeping the day away i feel like i just wasted a day!! but it might have something to do with yoru diet. change your diet and see if theres any difference.
Old April 16th, 2010, 01:10 PM

i think alot of it has to do with your bordom level.. simply because i could just wake up and be all refreshed then head to work and become instantly bored adn then be sleep the entire rest of the day. it sucks try keeping up with high energy activities and try ot not let you self get to bored.. haha i remember like 2 weeks ago i was at work and i decided i could close my eyes n type because i know where the keys are anyways long story short i fell asleep and when my head dropped it woke me up haha it was horrible..
Old April 17th, 2010, 02:25 PM

There is soemthing to be said abotu having too much sleep. I'm not sure if it can affect sleep patterns, but I think your body may be susceptible to more sleep if you are sleeping constantly. However, I think the best thing at this point is to just keep active. Keep active, move about, and you should be fine.
Old April 23rd, 2010, 10:48 AM

i used to let my body run on like 3 hrs of sleep a night, and i was fine when i took a cut in my hours at work i was finally able to get more sleep, and then i finally got used to sleeping in and now i can hardly wake up for anything. its horrible im like always asleep i think its because i always need more iron.. but thats going to change im going to start taking more vitamins.
Old April 24th, 2010, 03:23 PM

I would go to the docyor and ask, or a nurse at school about this. Personally, I think that it will help you figure out what is wrong with you.....until then, maybe have a set time for when you go to bed, and when you wake up? At the verl least, you'll be able to get a straight 8 hours of sleep.

Gool luck~!
Old April 26th, 2010, 05:22 PM

yeah normally i run on about 5 hrs of sleep.. last night about 4 .. but yeah and its dfine for me.. but i feel like if i sleep more then i just feel alot more tired throughout the day. its weird how that works out.
Old April 28th, 2010, 10:15 AM

Yeah I think when I sleep more I just want to keep sleeping so I guess it just makes me sleepier. These past few days I feel like I am more awake then usual because I sleep around 6 hours. I think that is just a good amount for me but yeah if I sleep too little I also get really tired too so I think you just have to find a nice balance between too much and too little.
Old April 28th, 2010, 12:24 PM

Yeah I do that a lot. I am so sleepy right now. I just can right about fall alseep at this desk. and I keep yawning over and over again. Sometimes I feel bad when that happens because it might seem like I am bored or what not but it is not like I can control yawns just keep coming out of me. Happens a lot wherever I am not just in class so i don't really know what the cause is but does any know if there is a way to make yourself yawn less.